What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• LaurieAthGa
    Options
    Nothing yet, but one of my employees brought me a piece of chocolate cake w/ lots of icing. It's sitting here on my desk calling my name. I'm going to pass it along to a coworker as soon as he's back from lunch, if I can hold out that long....
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Nothing yet, but there's a 2lb box of See's candy in my pantry! :love: And tonight's dinner will have browned butter & lemon sauce, and a glass of Bubbly Pink Moscato from Trader Joe's! But I will not go overboard! :drinker:
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My healthy ways must be rubbing off on the other half. He picked up some vitamins and supplements from Complete Nutrition the other day and we are going out for sashimi tonight :)
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    I just ate a small box of Sweethearts. I logged them and will still be under my calories, but still felt sinful...LOL
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg

Yup, I wouldn't be able to resist that either :bigsmile:

That looks DIVINE. There is a cupcake shop here that makes a maple bacon cupcake. I sell them some beverages they carry, so sometimes they hook me up, and once it was with some of those. Good Lord they were incredible.
  • SinIsIn
    SinIsIn Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    I ate an eggo waffle this morning...:bigsmile:
  • SWEETS1234
    SWEETS1234 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Made french vanilla and chocolate velet cupcakes last night, to share with co-workers today. Ate a whole vanilla one and half of a chocolate one. They were just DELICIOUS....yum yum yum.
  • mclukey
    Options
    I made chocolate covered strawberries and sugar cookies with frosting and sprinkles....I ate too many. Calories don't count on valentines day!!!!!! (at least for me today)
  • hk2008
    hk2008 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I made cupcakes with Chocolate cream cheese frosting. I've figured out the calories and already logged it as part of tonight's dinner. Yum!
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I made cupcakes with Chocolate cream cheese frosting. I've figured out the calories and already logged it as part of tonight's dinner. Yum!
    yum
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    a krispy kreme donut. and a reese's cup. *fail* double work-out tomorrow. today, i enjoy. :)
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    I had 1/2 a heart shaped donut with custard filling from Dunkin Donuts and some pieces of candy at work. I haven't even gotten a present from my fiance yet. I probably shouldn't have wasted the earlier calories!
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I cant eat mine....she's in America :(
  • WhittRak
    WhittRak Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I never eat candy on Valentines Day, but...the thought has crossed my mind...too much..lol
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    Options
    If I had the opportunity, I would NOT regret this!
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    none today...( unless you count licking iceing off my fingers :P ) but I'm making a friend a birthday cake tonight for tomorrow and I'm sure I'll have a bit XD
  • NewVonnie
    NewVonnie Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I cant eat mine....she's in America :(

ROFL!!!! Not for long baby. Then help yourself. :wink:
  • mg720
    mg720 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    lucky for me i am not a huge chocolate lover so i dont have to worry about that HOWEVER i will be having a few glasses of sangria tonight ..i made sure to get a good workout in this morning to try and make up for it :laugh:
  • qkidney
    qkidney Posts: 258
    Options
    Chocolate cupcake... With chocolate frosting... REGRET
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    We have a chocolate fountain at work today to celebrate valentines day. So of course I had some! 1/2 a banana, 1 marshmellow, 1 oreo, 1 mini glazed donut and 2 pretzel rods. I counted it all and it added up to about 450 calories, all of which I plan on burning off today with the 30DS and a light run. I haven't had dessert in over 2 weeks and have stopped drinking soda, so I decided to reward my self....after all, how often do you get a chocolate fountain at work!?