What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    2 gourmet chocolate dipped strawberries, only available this one time a year. Each one costs me 10 min of cardio (100 cal), and I say they're worth every minute!
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    How many calories is that anyway? I've seen the donut/hamburger thingy before, but not one covered in bacon!
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    ....after all, how often do you get a chocolate fountain at work!?

:love:
  • lyoung0216
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg

Yup, I wouldn't be able to resist that either :bigsmile:

That looks DIVINE. There is a cupcake shop here that makes a maple bacon cupcake. I sell them some beverages they carry, so sometimes they hook me up, and once it was with some of those. Good Lord they were incredible.

How many calories is that anyway? I've seen the donut/hamburger thingy before, but not one covered in bacon!
  • Shimmerrzz
    Shimmerrzz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well, so far I"ve only had a yogurt....ignored all of the tasty treats at the nursing station and have not cheated...my husband knows not to get me chocolate....but we are going to The Melting Pot tonite.....I've been "saving myself" for this all week! A fondue feast is in order!!! Then tomorrow....the eliptical is in order BIG TIME!!!!
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Chocolate covered almonds

On plus side an entire bag of valentines Hershey's caramel kisses was in my possession at one point today but I gave it to my sister to give to her class :smile:
  • JanieJack
    JanieJack Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    nothing yet, but i fully intend to go over tonight (especially since my treadmill time got pre-empted by soem pop-up meetings).

There's a red-velvet cupcake sitting on my desk, calling my name. I'm resisting, but I know resistance is futile!

who on EARTH came up with bacon maple donuts??? I SOOOOO want one!
  • pamelad77
    pamelad77 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    A kit kat.
    Not sure if it counts as I bought it myself, but I did totally love it! :heart: :blushing:
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    Well...I haven't eaten it yet...trying very hard to resist a humongous Hershey's Kiss that my daughter left at my door this morning!

For those of you on Weight Watchers...I calculated the points...in just 1/4 of the package there are 7 points which is exactly 1/4 of my whole days points allowance!

I've decided to resist until AFTER my weigh in tomorrow night at least...then watch out Mr Hershey...I'm coming to get you!
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Nothig yet, but I requested a small box of macarons from the amazing bakery down the street.
  • maryjay51
    Options
    i had a piece of leftover birthday cake
  • CarlDuffin
    Options
    an extra apple - well it got Adam and Eve into trouble didn't it?
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Sugar cookie. Same as the donut eater, it was great, but now I regret it. Being at work sux cause if I were at home, I'd jump on the elliptical and work it back off!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    Nothin honey :flowerforyou: I'm being a very good girl!
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I am currently enjoying a Special K Strawberry Kiwi drink mix for my sweet snack. Tastes great and only 30 calories :)
  • giggles1973
    giggles1973 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    NONE!!! I just put on a pair of my " tight" jeans and they fit :happy: motivation enough for me to be a good girl!! Plus I just bought a bikini so I'll look at that... I should put it in the refrigerator lol
  • trisha475
    Options
    A co-worker brought chocolate kisses so I've had about 10 so far :-( and the day's just half over. Maybe if I stayed at my desk that would help LOL!
  • kreat
    kreat Posts: 136
    Options
    Well, I ate an orange... Does that count??...lol... But I'm at work right now, and when I get home, I will enjoy a small piece of Red Velvet cake with cream cheese iceing I baked last night for my sweetie...lol... Its shaped like a heart. Never done it before, but it turned out great...lol
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I was going to be good.. that is, until my co-worker plopped a fabulous bacon maple donut on my desk. It was amazing. However, after logging it, I highly regret eating it.
    :sad:

l.jpg

Holy crap. BACON. MAPLE. DONUT. Are you freaking kidding me??? Only robots could resist that. Haha good for you for logging it anyways...just move on and let yourself enjoy your treat!
    I had a Cadbury Easter Cream egg...and probably a glass or two of wine later...hence planned 60 min cardio!! Haha
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well I haven't had anything...yet. But my husband is taking me out to a nice dinner tonight somewhere extra special so I will be getting dessert. I never get dessert but I will, not sure what yet.

Happy Valentines Day!