Cherry M&Ms.. My favorite!

Options
2»

Replies

• annrum
    annrum Posts: 144
    Options

You can usually find M&M's in 2 sections of the stores here.

Larger "specialty" packages .... I saw mint ones the other day. I'm guessing the cherry ones come this way. These are fancier stand up bags (can't remember exactly).

Other times small (individual) packages of M&M's you find by the checkout counter. These are the coconut, peanut butter, strawberry & peanut butter ones. These bags look the same are regular M&M's but are a different color.

Great, thanks :smile: I shall definitely be checking for the different colour packets and fancy bags!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I got some weird ones, they tasted like leather and latex. I looked at the bag and they were called S&Ms.

Bahahaha

you alomost made me snort out loud in a silent classroom.....awesome
  • acantu59
    acantu59 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thankfully, I don't eat any of them - the candy coating cuts my gums! The cherry and the coconut ones sound so good, though! I used to love the mint ones...
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    There are CHERRY m&m's?!?! :noway: :love:
  • 1974superstar
    Options
    I haven't gotten any candy yet ................... :( LOL!
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I haven't gotten any candy yet ................... :( LOL!

Oh but you got some last night--- Mike & Ikes! My second favorite, and I'm totally stealing some! Love you babe!
  • KendyDawn81
    Options
    I work at Target HQ, and had to go to a store recently to help stock for the day. I stocked mint, coconut, cherry, pretzel, peanut, peanut butter, and plain. They have lots of varieties!