Supplements

Options
I am taking both pre and post work out supplements.........I have found that they boost my energy in the gym as well as help me to recover faster eliminating(mostly) the stiffness and pain afterwords........I count both in my daily calorie counts........does anyone out there do the same thing? Do you have any favorite brands or flavors? I know what the pros are (at least for me) what are the Cons?

Replies

• cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    It depends on if my supps have any calories. If they do, I'll log them. If not, I don't. Its pretty simple. What kind of stuff are you taking? D-anabol, test, clen, caffeine, water, protein, creatine, food, etc? There are beneficial effects to many supps out there. Most won't do anything other than have a placebo effect, outside the REAL gear. So there's no real downside, apart from the AAS, other than cost.
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    Still playing around with the pre workout...Pump Fuel is the latest ......works good but not a fan of the taste......kind of chalky...... tried blackpowder.........gets me to amped up and give s me the shakes............taking After Glow Watermelon post workout and can't find anything I don't like about it. I
  • cacrat
    cacrat Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of any of those. I'm going to guess your pres contain caffeine, creatine, beta alanine, l-tyrosine, arganine, maybe? And your post contains protein, maybe some glutamine, and maybe some carbs?