P90X

Options
I am getting ready to start P90X for the first time and would like to add anyone else that is also doing it. My goal is to lose a little more weight and to tone up and get a little definition.

Replies

• kfins911
    kfins911 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • kfins911
    Options
    Is anyone doing this?
  • chardondave
    Options
    Although Im not doing P90X I am doing Power 90 and have just order Power 90 Master series. I've lost 25 lbs since Jan 2nd! It really works. Good luck with the X, I hear its really intense. If you feel it's too much for you, try dropping down to Power 90 for awhile.
  • kfins911
    Options
    Well if you want to add me anyhow I would love to follow anyone doing a 90day program
  • ready4skinny
    Options
    I am on week 3 of p90x. It is intense expecially if you are not used to working out. I'm trying to lose 25lbs in 90 days. So far nothing lost:(
    I've read that most people don't see results til day 60ish or so, so we shall see. I am definitely going to stick to it. I figure something has to happen if you eat right and exercise hard 6 days a week!
  • kfins911
    Options
    Take advantage of the beach body coach. I have heard some say they have had trouble in the beginning but after talking wih the coach they figured it out.

I am use to working out we where going to the gym 6 days a week and working out for 1-2 hours but we both (hubby and I) hit a plateau so we thought this might help us break it.
  • WickedGarden
    WickedGarden Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    I'm doing P90x. On my 5th week.

Grand total of weight lost: 2 lbs

BUT! I did buy a new pair of jeans a size smaller.