Pre-workout supplements

Which do you like best or prefer? I had a free sample of the One More Rep stuff that gave me a burst of energy.....for like 5 minutes. I have tried the endorush drinks that work me through my workout, but I think those are just energy drinks. They all give me energy, but midway through my workout my muscles are tired.

Replies

• n_unocero
    n_unocero Posts: 445 Member
    the only 2 i've tried are jack3d and the iForce maximize.

the iForce gave me tons of energy, but it also made it pretty hard to stay asleep at night.

the jack3d seems to give me energy, but more importantly it gives me focus. usually when i'm on the treadmill or elliptical i get bored after about 10 mins. and i find myself looking around and my mind is wandering. when i take jack3d i find that i can just watch TV and focus on one thing and get my workout done. and since i can focus on one thing it makes time fly!

but like i said jack3d won't make you all hyped up necessarily, and the effects only last about an hour and a half. just long enough for a workout, but won't keep you up with the jitters!
  • I'd take a look at Gamma Labs new Pre-Training Formula if I were you. I got a few free samples from them one time I was at the gym and immediately went out and bought a tub right after. The energy comes from caffeine, b-vitamins, and nitric oxide only so you know it's clean. And what I mean by clean is there are no psychotic stimulants in it as there are with other supplements like Jack3d. Jack3d has geranium stem in it, which although it is an extremely powerful stimulant, it actually winds up doing more harm than good because its actually an even more powerful vasco-constrictor. Essentially what it does is restrict blood flow to your muscles, denying you that amazing pump that everyone seeks when they're at the gym. Psychotic stimulants have also been known to give people the jitters aka the shakes, and cause them to lose focus during workouts and be unable to go to sleep at night.

Gamma Labs PTF has none of that bull *kitten* in it. Like I said before, it's all clean energy only. Here's a good pre-workout review site that you can check out to aid you in your decision making process --> http://whatisthebestpreworkout.com
    Hope you find what you're looking for. Good luck!