Anyone with success pictures for girls 5ft7

Options

Replies

• xonikitashafferxo
    xonikitashafferxo Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    It always seems easier to lose weight when the hubby's gone. For me anyways. My hubby is air force and he was away for a few months retraining and I lost 20 pounds. It's nice when you know they're proud! :)
    Funny, My bf works away a lot and every time he goes away I drop weight too.

It's funny how that works out. It's nice, well not having them gone but the weight coming off.
  • Hayesgang
    Options
    Wow!!!

Thanks Terri_may, that was very thoughful!!!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!

NP People should see how hard you worked :)
    It's funny how that works out. It's nice, well not having them gone but the weight coming off.

We obviously have to stop eating the delicious food they offer when they or around...or have more sex :P
  • cmjsarmywife
    Options
    It always seems easier to lose weight when the hubby's gone. For me anyways. My hubby is air force and he was away for a few months retraining and I lost 20 pounds. It's nice when you know they're proud! :)

That's usually how it is and that's why i was scared for when my hubby was coming home! LOL But he's been home a month and I am down 11lbs since then!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    Wow!!!

NP People should see how hard you worked :)

We obviously have to stop eating the delicious food they offer when they or around...or have more sex :P

Oh my husband has his had raised for the more sex part haha.. him and i actually talked about that today. He said all we need to do is have more sex and we'll be skinny in no time. Sneaky little *kitten* lol.
    For Valentines day he bought me a big heart of chocolate, Ferrero Rocher, and reeses. Oh and on top of that 6 boxes of cookies from the girl scouts. I said now you are taking those cookies to work and the chocolates you will hid and get me ONE on my down day. Crazy man!
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options

That's usually how it is and that's why i was scared for when my hubby was coming home! LOL But he's been home a month and I am down 11lbs since then!

wow thats really good. my hubby is not leaving any time soon that i know of so i cant make excuses and i just have to do it!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    Oh my husband has his had raised for the more sex part haha.. him and i actually talked about that today. He said all we need to do is have more sex and we'll be skinny in no time. Sneaky little *kitten* lol.
    For Valentines day he bought me a big heart of chocolate, Ferrero Rocher, and reeses. Oh and on top of that 6 boxes of cookies from the girl scouts. I said now you are taking those cookies to work and the chocolates you will hid and get me ONE on my down day. Crazy man!

Aww how sweet. Mine got me a 4 course Italian meal that ended up being something along the lines of 2000 calories. He rented the beach house next door on a cliff overlooking the ocean with spot lights on the rocks it was crashing up against and to his disappointment my body decided to start doing this once a month for a week girl thing so we didn't get any 'exercise'.
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    bumping to see more results :)
  • heathermarie517
    Options
    These are GREAT results, ladies! WOW! Very motivating to keep.on.going.
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    before at 220 or so pounds

imgp1146.jpg

now at 180 pounds

imgp2768y.jpg
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Left side, 175 pounds. Right side, 150 pounds. I currently weight 145 (at goal), click on my profile pic and that is me at 147.

2010to2011-1.jpg
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    Left side, 175 pounds. Right side, 150 pounds. I currently weight 145 (at goal), click on my profile pic and that is me at 147.

2010to2011-1.jpg

wow, how tall are you?
  • xonikitashafferxo
    Options
    before at 220 or so pounds

imgp1146.jpg

now at 180 pounds

imgp2768y.jpg

awesome results! How long did it take you?
  • Cosmic_Unicorn
    Cosmic_Unicorn Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6", close enough.
    comp3-1.jpg
  • jblakes2011
    jblakes2011 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7" and really started seriously losing weight at the beginning of September 2011. I started out at 242 (my highest weight ever) and so far have lost about 66 lbs. I've still got at least 15lbs to go before i'm out of the "overweight" range. Originally i had set my final goal as 150lbs and I have about 25 to go to get there. I have definitely completely overhauled my life and feel pretty amazing. Today I weighed in at 176.6 and I honestly do not remember seeing that number on my scale (even in high school). wow.

End of August 2011 at 242 lbs
    Jessica1.jpg

Today at 176.6
    photo6.jpgphoto7.jpg
  • mrsway
    mrsway Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Here's mine...
    I am 5'7' and in the before I am around 230, the after I am at 170, and now (no pic) I am at 165
    [img]http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff427/may5184/Weight Loss/12-17-11-1-1.jpg[/img]
  • crikey1987
    Options
    These are so awesome!
  • cerelac
    cerelac Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    It really helps to find people of your height so you can relate to the numbers exactly. I have to lose alot f weight and this s just the thread I needed to see, thanks! Fairly new here so looking for friends too, thanks :)
  • hermiony
    hermiony Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    i started in july 2011 but then i had a break and maintained for 2 months and got started again, the recent picture is now, so i think it took me 6 months. still losing though, i want to get to 140 pounds
  • TropicalSeaShell
    Options
    Sure...I am 5'7 1/2. I have lots of photos but dont know how to post on here so If you would like to see them just message me. I have a bunch.

Shannon
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!