What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Crisps cos I was starving after labs and all that was available was vending machines which stock choccy and crisps :(!

Then a buffet type place...Where I ate kangaroo, Camel, Llama, Boar...etc :)!....so yeaaaah over did it. But it was well worth it! Oh Yak ribs to start and creme brulee to finish....

<3 love
  • kjm827
    kjm827 Posts: 12
    Options
    My husband bought me a box of Godiva truffles. I am going to have ONE. But then we are taking the kids out to Sweet Frog as part of their Valentines and I am sure that I will end up finishing something.
  • TriforceRaven
    TriforceRaven Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Some spray cheese in a can.

My mom is amazing. xD
  • robindina
    robindina Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    snack size kit kat, 1 chocolate dipped strawberry, 2chocoated dipped pretzels and 1 chocolate dipped bugel... Ignored the other treats at work :)
  • SISDONNAK
    SISDONNAK Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    not too naughty! 2 chocolate covered strawberries~ 96 calories!
  • sweetness48
    Options
    A yummy fudge brownie. Logged it...worth it...moving on.
  • katejenkins1
    katejenkins1 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    A wonderful slice of cheesecake my coworker made for my birthday...... absolutely worth it!
  • MILFdoesabodyGd
    MILFdoesabodyGd Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    well first it was the chocolate wonderfall at golden corral. I had a s'more and a strawberry.
    then it was coldstone ice cream.
    I ate that in moderation ;)
  • tmbwaite
    Options
    They were giving out free cake pops at Starbucks this morning for Valentines Day. It was so cute and pink and delicious looking.....I caved. And it was good.
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I ate a Dove truffle and a Almond Mocha Creme candy... sigh. Oh, and did I mention the donuts that were sitting on my table when I got up this morning? Oh and after dinner tonight there's vanilla ice cream with fresh strawberries and chocolate syrup... Oh yeah... I'm a BAD girl today! lol
  • dreambig_gohome
    dreambig_gohome Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I only allowed myself three Italian pizzelle, or waffle cookies, equal to 70 calories, and ended my day at only 750 calories eaten. This is what I get for being single and having no where to go and no one to go with. :(
  • perdie7
    perdie7 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I had a heart shaped chocolate dipped cookie for breakfast. My hubby wakes everyone up with a cookie on valentines day.
    And it is our aniversary (26 years), we "eloped", after the "ceremony", my hubby had to be back to work where he was on call. I got us Very greasy pizza, and a chocolate mouse pie. That is what we have had for valentines day/anniversary ever since...so I'm going for pizza, and then back home for pie
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Nothing! I'm not much for celebrating Valentines day. Although my son came home with TONS of candy. I don't like candy though :-p
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I made cake pops for my boyfriend and for my relative's business and I ate one this morning since I had a lot leftover. :)

421494_3335742515892_1338462619_33361098_1128929604_n.jpg
  • Kali112
    Kali112 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Valentines day chocolates-of which i ate 3-totally astonished at my self control for once! They were delicious :) unfortunately my man is in another country right now so no V day dinner for me :(
  • carlymouritsen
    Options
    I got Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches, haha :laugh:
    Yay, only 130 calories per sandwich!
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I won a heart shaped donut from Krispy Kreme that had chocolate icing and red drizzle on it. That was my breakfast and I was doing good until just after lunch when a co-worker brought in Girl Scout thin mints. I'm still OK on calories but my sugar went overboard for today.
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I don't like candy but right now I'm eating an ice cream sandwhich... a weicht watchers one!! :bigsmile:
  • Megdonald1
    Megdonald1 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    made chocolate raspberry cupcakes. YUMMMMM but the raspberries make them good for me right?? LOL
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    A 100 calorie bag of popcorn.....:cry:

I just can't bring myself to eat a treat.