Ok, who ate candy today???????

Options
1235»

Replies

• MsRoxyPepper
    MsRoxyPepper Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    valentines mini donut and heart shaped cookie at work.... everything in moderation. back to the straight and narrow tomorrow.
  • aworkma6
    Options
    I did. No shame! I don't eat candy every day, so I'm not going to feel bad about overindulging once in a while.
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I had a giant chocolate dipped strawberry that one of the ladies at work gave me. She did that because she wanted to make sure that since I am single I wasn't forgotten today. So sweet!

Aww!! So sweet! I ordered huge chocolate dipped strawberries from berries.com for hubby and my dad and I'm having them delivered tomorrow b/c they would expect it today, and hubby's birthday is Friday. I hope they are as good as those sound! ^

I was good. Nothing here. But I have a Spike Day on Friday and I plan to get a Reese's ♥ fer sure!!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    i had a russell stover caramel.
  • blondejillie
    blondejillie Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I had two of those little Atkins Endulge Chocolate Creme Cookie packs and now I'm bent over with stomach cramps. I guess you pay if you play....
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I had 1 hershey kiss and licked the top of a cupcake. :love:
  • persian_star
    persian_star Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hubby and I shared a small bag of 10 chocolate hearts. If you can't have chocolate on V-Day, when can you? But we're both trying to lose so we savoured the small amount and didn't go crazy :o)
  • kayhatlen
    Options
    I ate 2 Hershey's bliss dark chocolate pieces and planned them into my calorie allotment for the day. No guilt here-they tasted good!