What naughty valentine treat did you eat today?

Options

Replies

• danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    You imply i ate just one! :)

Hmm....mini heart shaped brownie bites with icing, red velvet cake and a chocolate chip oatmeal cookie. Not sure how i used to eat like this all the time!
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    2 mini reese (which i need to log) and then a slice of caramel apple pie which i logged as quick add calories lol
  • salevine12
    Options
    I ate half of a homemade chocolate peanut butter cup. I made a small batch for my family and split one with my mom. So worth it!
  • althea22000
    althea22000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My coworker made chocolate covered strawberries stuffed with cheesecake! They were sooo good that I had two - luckily I worked them off at gym class at lunchtime!
  • phresh21
    phresh21 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My daughters nerds, mint thin and her milkyway :) all snake size but still yummy
  • southernyankee716
    Options
    Fun Dip :heart:
  • ohmariposa
    ohmariposa Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    hershey kisses are going to be the end of me...
  • WanderingMe
    WanderingMe Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I had two squares of a dove chocolate bar....and oh my gosh, it was heavenly
  • KazeKaiyouHime
    Options
    I had a small vanilla cupcake with vanilla icing and valentine's day sprinkles! They were giving them out to all the blood donators at the blood drive at my university today. It was delicious and I enjoyed every bite.
  • kryptonitekelly
    kryptonitekelly Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I had two squares of a dove chocolate bar....and oh my gosh, it was heavenly

mmmm dove!
    It's called Galaxy over here...so good!
  • momof2winsplus
    momof2winsplus Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    DH bought me a Whitman's Sampler. 240 calories - so I stayed under my goal!
  • peaches712799
    peaches712799 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Have had nothing yet - salad twice today, LOL. And don't plan on having anything today because the only thing on tonight's agenda is dance class. There might be treats there, but since starting Sensa(r) almost a year ago, I really don't crave sweets any more. And, as I'm single....there's nobody to lure me with goodies. LOL

But, if i WERE to have something, I wouldn't feel bad about it. Log it and move on.....as somone said, moderation is key, and it's okay to moderately indulge occassionally!

Happy Valentine's Day!
  • inchestopinch
    inchestopinch Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I made some home made sugar cookies for my husband and a friend... and ate a few myself after they were done... ~ Taste test of course.... or Quality control if you will LOL ~ afterwards put the recipe on here to find out I ate Wayy to many calories and haven't had dinner yet... Oops! Oh well... Work it off harder tomorrow!
  • kristi_asco
    Options
    everything! fml ! lol
  • Amanda_S80
    Amanda_S80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I made Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese icing and brought them into work. I made them from scratch (cupcakes and icing) so I know what was in them. I had one in the morning but made sure to log it. It was super yummy!
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    OMG Everything. I haven't spiked not ONCE since I started on here. Sure there were a few days I was over by a hundred or so calories, but today my hubby took me out for lunch at Swiss Chalet, and I made heart shaped ravioli (Costco) for dinner because I couldn't resist the cuteness. Then I made cupcakes with the toddler. OMG. Pig out day! So worth it!! I'll make it up, I'm sure. :D

14839892.png
  • bcampbell54
    bcampbell54 Posts: 932 Member
    Options
    A quarter pound of human heart...
    Ok, not really, but I am taking my wife to the Casa di Amore for a Valentine/anniversary dinner Thursday night.
    That's an Italian restaurant. I will log it religiously,and it will make your head swim!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    My friend and I split a molten chocolate cake at Chili's (go go 510 calories each!) but because we walked there we were able to make sure that we were still under on our calories for the day. Haha
  • hendsbee4mee
    Options
    LOL i love this post!!!! Peanut butter chocolate covered balls... yum yum... i ate 3 :( but moving on ....
  • bakingmadness
    bakingmadness Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I made cake pops for my boyfriend and for my relative's business and I ate one this morning since I had a lot leftover. :)

421494_3335742515892_1338462619_33361098_1128929604_n.jpg
    WOW!
    Want!
    It's therapeutic... Bake a cake and then let it cool. Once it has cooled you shred it into crumbs (best therapy ever) and then you mix frosting into the cake crumbs (amount depends on the size of the cake) and then you roll in into balls or in this case you shove the cake/frosting mix in a mini heart cookie cutter and then remove the mixture from the cookie cutter and let sit in the fridge for 2 hours to firm up. After that you melt the desired chocolate coating and you dip the sucker stick in the chocolate, shove it in the cake pop (gently) and let sit for 1-20 minutes to "glue" the stick to the cake. Then you dip the whole thing in chocolate and put it in the Styrofoam block to let it dry. :)
    I made elmo and cookie monster a few months ago.

223979_124756180951065_124404230986260_159415_1400012_n.jpg