5 feet 2 inches big breasted? ???

Options
2»

Replies

• CharityEaton
    Options
    I AM 32, have 3 kiddos, large breast and am currently weighing in at 139-140 pounds.
    My goal on MFP is set for 135(my prebabies weight) but now that I am within 5 pounds of that I am planning on getting down to 130lbs.

It depends on what YOU want to look like and how you feel. For me 135 will be fine but if I get down to 130 I think that will be better..gives me some wiggle room to gain a few pounds here and there. Besides 135 before kids looks waaaay different then 135 AFTER the kids! :smile:

Forgot to add that I started out at 170 pounds in July.
  • CharityEaton
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and heavy breasted too! I'm hoping for 140lbs (at 51 I can't get more realistic than that). I'm a wannabe runner and having a big chest and attempting to run is quite cumbersome...not to mention the gawkers. I have to wear two sports bras to control "the girls" or they have waaay more fun than me.

Love it! I have to double up too then wear a pretty snug shirt on top of that! At home...I just hold 'em in tight when I do high knees and butt kicks!
  • april1lowe
    april1lowe Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and heavy breasted too! I'm hoping for 140lbs (at 51 I can't get more realistic than that). I'm a wannabe runner and having a big chest and attempting to run is quite cumbersome...not to mention the gawkers. I have to wear two sports bras to control "the girls" or they have waaay more fun than me.

hahaha I wear two sports bras and an old nursing tank (the built in bra in it is fantastic!). Layers layers layers!
  • barkfitness
    Options
    I"m 5'4" and a 42DDD. When I looked up my suggested BMI, it said between 140 and 105! Seriously, I don't think my bones weigh 105, so I too am doing this for health and feeling good about myself. I currently weigh 207, but because I am very strong, more athletic build, most people can't believe I'm that weight. ( I guess that is a good thing?) But it doesn't change the fact that my weight has me listed as obese. I set 2 goals for myself. My first goal, to get to 175 and/or a size 10. Once I reach that point, I'll evaluate how I feel, look, etc. and then work for my long term goal which is 145. I can't imagine myself much smaller than that, but who knows. I just want to feel good and be able to play with my dogs without pooping out. I think you should focus on what makes you feel good. I think us larger breasted gals tend to get a bad rap when it comes to BMI numbers. I'm like, if I had a breast reduction, I would seriously loose some serious poundage. The bad thing, my boobs sit on my chest/heart and it makes getting around difficult. I would maybe talk to your doctor and get their opinion. They can take into consideration your build and lifestyle and make a better judgement of what you should be to be healthy. I don't know if this helped, but good luck!!!
  • Perswaysion
    Perswaysion Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I"m 5 '2 and even when I weighed in at 108 (early 20's) I was a D. Now I"m a DD at 139 pounds. I am very small boned and look best around 120-125.
  • deniserenee_02
    deniserenee_02 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft even it must be a short girl thing lol
  • CharityEaton
    Options

yeah, we didn't grow taller we grew out...out our boobs LOL!
  • Tan43
    Tan43 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

Ha ha This is very True:laugh:
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and a long ways from my goal... to be 'normal' I should be at least 140, but my initial goal is 160, since that's the lowest I can actually remember ever being :) I'm curious to hear from others around our height! I lost 50lbs once before and the girls didn't go smaller than a D cup.
  • JamieDD
    JamieDD Posts: 175 Member
    Options

Not me. 4'11 and not much in the boob department. :grumble:
  • ccbing
    ccbing Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and am between a D and DD. My initial goal is to get to 150. Then maybe 140, but I don't see myself getting any smaller than than. I'm kind of aiming for the tip top of the healthy BMI weight...which I think is 147 for me. I haven't been in a "healthy" weight zone since early high school.
    Just checked... "healthy" BMI for me is 145...so maybe that is what my goal should be.
  • 623Hernandez
    Options
    5'2" 40G!!! My goal is 160 because it takes me out of the "obese category. I weighed 180 at one time in my life and I loved that weight!! I felt sexy and curvy. I don't want to be skinny but not being obese would be nice. My reward for getting to my goal weight is a breast reduction! DD here I come! I want to buy inexpensive cute bras!!!!
  • luvmybaby333
    Options
    This is what I'm struggling with. I'm 5'2" and I've always been very curvy. Not fat. Curvy. (Now, of course, I'm actually fat. But I wasn't for many years. :tongue: ) I got my breasts at a really young age, and they got huge quick. I was skinny, but I had such a warped body image because my breasts were so big compared to my peers. When I was at my skinniest, I was never weighed as little as other girls my height and age. It just seemed impossible. I was literally starving myself and exercising my brains out, and yet the scale would tell me that I weighed more than the average girl my age. Of course, I was going on what the average girl *admitted* was her weight, so who knows how I really compared? LOL

I just feel that between my breasts, curvy hips, and generally larger bone structure, the ideal weight for my height just won't work. Yes I've been that weight before, but I know I wasn't healthy. I probably had very little muscle, so I can only imagine what I will weigh if I get down to that "size" but keep my muscle mass. I'll probably be even heavier than I was-- no matter how small I get in size. It's a little frustrating to think about the fact that I could lose all this extra fat and still not make it into the "healthy BMI" zone without actually becoming unhealthy in the process.

Oh well. At least if I keep at this, I'll hopefully end up strong enough so that I can come to a point where it doesn't cause me physical pain to lug these puppies around without a bra. I'd love to be able to take a shower that lasts longer than a couple minutes without my back cramping. :ohwell:
  • padraigin67
    padraigin67 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Yes this, at 5'4" and a 36DD this is so true. When I run two bras and spandex shirt. It told me 130lbs is my idea weight. But even as a teenager at that weight and a 38C cup that looked unhealthy and caused image problems. I am looking to hit 140's-150's, I will reevaluate when I get there but for now that is my goal.
  • zibbity
    zibbity Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    *raises hand* 5'2 and 40DD here. I wear about 3 bras when i run, and people tend to think I weight much more than I am. I'm glad I'm not the only one that has wondered about this!
  • TiffanyAching
    TiffanyAching Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    you rang? i thought this was an FAO for me :laugh:

i'm 5'2'' massive chested and no plans to go below 130lbs, i'm initially aiming for around 150lb and then hopefully 140lb.
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Pay the farmer or pay the doctor!

I like that...lol
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im 5' 2....and a 36B. Weighing in at 145.6. Healthy BMI is 136.7. I plan to be comfortable at 132 :)
  • Hippie_Soul
    Hippie_Soul Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I feel all the big chested ladies pains!!! I too am 5' 2" (and 3/4!) and wear a 40DD or DDD depending on where I shop. I am 206 # now and am shooting for 130 but I remember (sooooo many years ago) being around 140 and being very comfortable. Maybe its just our boobs weighing us down?!?!?!?
    And good luck to you Mama! We can do this!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!