new around here and could use a few friends...

Options
Hi my name is Marcy. Been a yo-yo dieter my whole life... back on the down swing of the yo-yo. Looking for a few friends to help keep each other motivated and encouraged :) I am by far an inspiring speaker... but just a little "keep up the good work" here and there I bet would help a lot. Don't hesitate to add me to your friends list :)

Replies

• La1210
    La1210 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marcy,

You will find a lot of us here have been down the yo-yo diet track a time or two. I decided to join MFP in hopes of learning how to be a healthier me and for support and just plain old fun. I haven't been disappointed yet. I love MFP. Everyday is not always a good day but the support and resources you will find here are great!
  • crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Welcome Marcy, I have only been here a few weeks and i really enjoy it. Oh yeah and already 10 pounds lighter, 16 days to be exact.
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me to your list. I log on several times a day so that my friends on here help keep me on track. They are a great motivator for me ! I will gladly support you daily =) We can do this !
  • barnprincess74
    barnprincess74 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    thank you all for the warm welcome... still figuring out this site, but so far I LOVE IT :)
  • barnprincess74
    Options
    nice work! :)
  • barnprincess74
    Options
    nice work! :) crawford!
  • garita93
    garita93 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think I addicted to this site already! I too have been a yo-yo dieter and just need to try different than what I have in the past. Anyone can add me, don't have much too offer yet unfortunately but I sure will be fighting the same battle with you.
  • Undeadpoet
    Options
    Hello name is Brenda but I go by Undeadpoet (yeahold goth LOL) I have lost alot of my weight off this site now just need a bit more, and hey anyone can add me. Take care and have a great Valentines Day.
  • SteveHunt113
    SteveHunt113 Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Many hear think this site could replace facebook. I, for one, live here more than I do facebook!
  • PinkEarthMama
    PinkEarthMama Posts: 987 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!

Feel free to add me, I seem to be on here all day long!
  • Massageu2
    Options
    Hi Marcy. I have been on here for a while now, but could really use some encouragement right now. Please feel free to add me and perhaps we can keep each other on track. This goes for others on here as well.

Tina
  • melimoor
    Options
    Hi Marcy! I am somewhat new as well started a week or so ago..Haven't really gotten to meet too many people but trying to do my thing and learn better ways as I go! Feel free to add me! good luck!