Replies

• disciplineisgood
    disciplineisgood Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. You look awesome!
  • bcc112986
    bcc112986 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You have done so amazing. Great job! Congratulations on setting your goal and achieving it. I hope I am as brave as you in my own journey.

You are beautiful.

Brittany :)
  • Mawskittykat
    Mawskittykat Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    You look so great...and I really love your hair. Of course mine is straight as a board so I just love yours. Keep up the great work.
  • Tattoomama4440
    Tattoomama4440 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good job! I have been going for a litle over a month nd have only lost a few Ibs so far. Did you have a time when it just fall off finally? I want to know so that I know ifit will happen hopefully to me.
  • L_amore
    L_amore Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful!!! Keep up the great work!!! :)
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Congrats to you!
  • lmalaschak
    lmalaschak Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You look super youthful. :)
  • jkleon86
    jkleon86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! you are totally with the program SO Cool and congrats on the loss and quittin smoking. not an easy thing. you should be very proud of yourself :)
  • madeinforks
    madeinforks Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good job! You have worked hard and deserve a huge applause! clap clap clap! Keep going! But you look amazing already! :smile:
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • Cutie_pie
    Cutie_pie Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! congrats and keep up your great work!!! =)
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    OMG I haven't seen these new pics yet! YOU LOOK SO AMAZING! I'm super proud of you. Seriously, I'm speechless at your progress.
  • kmjenkins
    kmjenkins Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congratulations on all of your successes, amazing job!
  • kate_mariebug
    Options
    amazing!!!!!
  • MzAnew72
    Options
    OMG!!!!!! u look absulutley amazing....i just joined mfp tonight and although i started this journey several times before this time seems to be a whole lot different for me in terms of motivation..and my God seeing you has definantly confirmed im on the right path to reaching my goal. please add me as a freind and stay on my butt dailly so that my story of sucess sounds alot like yours....U GO GIRL!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!
  • kellyisloved
    kellyisloved Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    You really are SO beautiful, and I'm sure you are so proud! Those are AMAZING results, and seriously, congrats on no longer smoking as well! Either task alone would have been difficult, but to do both is impressive! :D

Congrats to you! Oh, and I absolutely love your outlook about it. Totally maintainable that way - kudos to you. :)
  • Nattie_Nat
    Nattie_Nat Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Simply AMAZING! You look awesome! Congratulations. I hope that somewhere deep down I can find the determination you did to get the rest of this weight off...

Thanks for sharing your story :)
  • risefromruin
    risefromruin Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    You look so fantastic!! It's great that you've been able to lose the last 20 lbs without logging. That really says SO much about what you've learned on this journey :) Congrats!
  • Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You look F*A*N*T*A*S*T*I*C!!!!! Congratulations!! :flowerforyou:
  • bigdal77
    Options
    Awesome just awesome you are on the right path amazing i wish you all the best and the pics look great :)
    just to say im right there with you i started jan 9 2011 at 213kg and now down to 113kg and I've stopped smoking but only stopped on the jan 7 2012 anyway your doing great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!