What did you do today...

Options
2»

Replies

• wriglucy
    wriglucy Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    I helped a friend move from a second floor of an apt to an apt over by me...for 13 1/2 hours, total. Man..I'm STILL exhausted!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I been to the pool today i done 55 min of laps. and what was suppose to be a 1 hour class of aquaerobics.. but the new teacher was late and got only about 45 min.. and franckly she wasnt too good.. she seemed to be making up the moves as she went.... didnt work out as good i wish i had :(

ho well.. still burned about 600 cal... and i drank a part of those cals... freshly juiced pineapple, apples and pears.... hummmmmmmmmmm :drinker:

have a good day !
    may
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Well it being Sunday, I rested most of the day. :yawn: I took my usual walk, it was so nice out today. No sunshine but warmer then usual. Have a great day everyone:flowerforyou: Oh and slept like a baby last night.
  • RKJR925
    RKJR925 Posts: 254
    Options
    Full leg work out
    20 mintues of spinning
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    absolutely notta

20 minute work out

cooked dinner

now on the pc
  • K.Ann
    K.Ann Posts: 37
    Options
    The weekends are when I really work out and push myself because its the only days I dont have a time limit on my workouts.So I spent 1 hour and 50 minutes in the gym doing cardio- 45 min elliptical, 40 min stairclimber, and 25 min on the treadmill. Boy am I tired now, I did enjoy a nice ceasar chicken panini to eat up some of those 1000 extra exercise calories!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    For those that like the encouragement of a daily exercise post, please join us over at the "Victorious Victoria Day Challenge" - all welcome, all encouraged.