drinks??

Options
2»

Replies

• missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I log everything that goes into my mouth ...everything!

Is it just me or could this open up a whole new thread?
    Totally!
  • Kymmu
    Kymmu Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    Log It , you consumed it!
  • stuey39
    stuey39 Posts: 159
    Options
    Log It , you consumed it!

Sorry but please be careful how you comment with pictures of lips like that, some of us have our blood pressure to consider!
  • Charlieh16
    Charlieh16 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Caffine can really dehydrate you. I went to see a nutritionalist and she asked me if i drink tea or coffee, i said 1 coffee a day, and she said for every 1 coffee you drink, you need to drink an extra 4 glasses of water to rehydrate you!! :noway:

I know this isn't really related but i thought it was interesting! :)
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Lol!
    I log everything! including my precious coffee!

Is that what it's known as these days?
    [/quote]

It is my precious! :drinker: Tried to live without it for a day, made it till 3 and was not pretty! :explode:
    (I just found smiley's)

(New link idea has made me want to find out what other things they have on here. I already found out sex is not an exercise :bigsmile: )
  • marsellient
    marsellient Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    I measure out a cup of milk into a jug in the morning to use in cereal tea and coffee for the day, and count it with breakfast. Then I log the tea and coffee when I have them. Does that make sense?
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I log my tea (with milk) and any herbal teas I have too (most often peppermint/nettle which has about 12 calories), it's not much per cup but if you're having 10 cups a day.....!
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    a cup of tea with milk is in the tracker. Log it, log everything.
  • stuey39
    Options
    (New link idea has made me want to find out what other things they have on here. I already found out sex is not an exercise :bigsmile: )
    [/quote]

aha now that is where you may be wrong, as some sites actually give a cal count for sex and even for 4play, hopefully they do it by the second and not the minute hahahah lmfao
  • Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options

aha now that is where you may be wrong, as some sites actually give a cal count for sex and even for 4play, hopefully they do it by the second and not the minute hahahah lmfao
    [/quote]

Lol! I checked it, it's not on here! I think it burns a lot of calories if your doing it right. :devil: They should consider adding it!
  • stuey39
    Options
    Try healthstatus.com. There's a calorie burn calculator on there, it's abit long winded but you'll find it on there
  • leika79
    leika79 Posts: 114
    Options
    Caffine can really dehydrate you. I went to see a nutritionalist and she asked me if i drink tea or coffee, i said 1 coffee a day, and she said for every 1 coffee you drink, you need to drink an extra 4 glasses of water to rehydrate you!! :noway:

I know this isn't really related but i thought it was interesting! :)

which means i need to up my water!! lol

thanks everyone i am gonna limit my milk and log that daily under snacks i think from now on, plus up my water intake as this seems like the best option for me :flowerforyou:
  • MsMo4DE
    Options

call it "gardening" (seriously) I used that on another site prior to this and a friend I had blogged about it. lol.! I'll have to go back to her blog and copy/paste it into a word doc and send it in a message. It's really accurate
  • MsMo4DE
    Options
    Lol!
    I log everything! including my precious coffee!

Is that what it's known as these days?

It is my precious! :drinker: Tried to live without it for a day, made it till 3 and was not pretty! :explode:
    (I just found smiley's)

[/quote]

I couldn't find my friend's "gardening" blog (think it got deleted), but the gist of is that your calorie burn rate is identical. Here's a great article you may find fascinating and gives you types of other exorcises to track your activities:

http://www.womansday.com/sex-relationships/sex-tips/8-sexy-ways-to-burn-calories-110923?click=main_sr

This thread got a little off topic, but back to tracking drinks....I put everything in my tracker just to have it on record. I've been in a plateau since Dec and it's good to go back through my trackers and see what I've done, what I could be doing differently etc.
  • stellarskye
    Options
    I log everything, except water I find it bothersome to track it. But yes I track everything and if I dont I feel like I'm cheating on myself and I can't afford to cheat anymore !!! And BTW tea isn't what making u feel full its the water that u put in the tea with so minimal calories don't even worry about it.
  • alocin1709
    Options
    After I posted I too thought that ...
  • alocin1709
    Options
    I log everything that goes into my mouth ...everything!

Is it just me or could this open up a whole new thread?

After I posted this I had the same thought :P

14405318.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter