Replies

• thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Love your hair!
  • nk17
    nk17 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Great job. The last few are the hardest. Hang in there and you will reach your goal.
  • PositiveMummy
    Options
    Oh wow what lovely comments, thank you all sooo much!!! You have made me feel so proud. A few people have said I dont look like I need to lose any more, but I know I do as I can still see some wobbly podge on my bum and legs! And I am only 4ft 11 so my ideal weight is really about 8 - 8.5 stone...I'll just aim to lose another stone and if I get there I'll be super happy! I have so much more energy now and can play around so happily with my girls and dance loads with them etc :-D and I feel like I'm setting a much better example to my children now too, as they see me working out on the kinect and enjoying the buzz of exercise!

Thanks again everyone, your comments really mean the world to me xxx
  • kimberg75
    kimberg75 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! I will share something I read from Jillian Michaels about losing those last stubborn 10 lbs. (I wrote this down for when I get closer to my goal weight and will most likely have trouble losing the last 10.)
    She said you should~
    1. Cut sodium to 1,000 mg a day
    2. Drink at least 80 ounces of water daily.
    3. Cut out processed foods
    4. No alcohol
    5. Train at 85% of your maximum heart rate for 1 hour 5 times a week.

It sounds challenging...especially the sodium and processed foods part, but it does make sense that it would work. Good luck to you!! You can do it!!!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!