P90X 30-day results (my 1st progress pics)

Options
btdublin
btdublin Posts: 250 Member
10799049_8495.jpg

As the picture says, I have been on MFP since September, just coming up to 6 months now. Made slow progress until 1st January (due to moving house - twice! and country and new job) but since then I have been beasting it.

Just started Week 5 of P90X yesterday - even managed to go out and break my 5k run record as a warm up (only 31 mins but good for me and a challenging hill route) and then do my first Chest, Shoulders, Triceps. Loving it!

I have three 8km runs coming up over the next 3 months, starting next week, so that has given me real motivation to hit the tarmac. I have discovered the revelation of P90X recently. For a former gym junkie who can't afford a membership and in a cold country in the depths of winter, Tony has been a great motivation. I don't even have any weights, just using some heavy duty securing bands from my car!

Targeting 88kgs for my wedding in May. At just over 14 weeks away that is little less than a 1kg (2lbs) a week! Plus a real push to rid that stubborn tummy and lovehandle fat and start to see some definition for my 2 weeks on the beach in Mexico for our honeymoon!

Joined the Intermittent Fasting Group yesterday - great guys over there and I really believe it can work (despite what many say about starvation modes).

Thanks for checking out my post!

Replies

• btdublin
    Options
    No one cares... sob sob!

Maybe it doesn't look like much a difference but it feels like a huge difference....and that's what counts!

Wait for my day 60 photos and i'll show you all!
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    That's a great result! Congrats for doing that program - doesn't look easy
  • btdublin
    Options
    Thanks Tony.

I highly recommend P90X. Much better for beginners than going to the gym and cheaper/more motivational than a PT.
  • Mrsmako
    Options
    great results babe! I cant stick to things like that but your looking so much better for doing the program!

Props to you :) x
  • Skeels
    Skeels Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! Keep crushing it!!!

Have fun during recovery week and next you get to test out some different workouts for week 5 !!
  • lilfurson
    Options
    Fantastic job sticking with it! I did 2 cycles of P90X last year and it takes a lot of motivation to keep going. Keep going and you'll see more amazing results!

Edit: "Just keep pressing play" :tongue:
  • 4jenniferk
    4jenniferk Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Very good results are definetly showing! Keep up the hard work!
  • lvnspoonful
    lvnspoonful Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up the hard work!!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    wow!!! congrats on your weight loss! you look great!
  • MissSpuggz
    MissSpuggz Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    That's great progress! Best of luck for reaching your goal in time for your wedding. Hope you keep us updated!
  • jenniakers
    Options
    Looking goooooood! Makes me think that I'm gonna have to try P90X.... Keep up the hard work!
  • Trinigirl1972
    Trinigirl1972 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job on your weight loss progress.
  • Vivest
    Vivest Posts: 13
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up!
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Fabulous!! Only 60 more to go!!!
  • tangal88
    tangal88 Posts: 689
    Options
    Excellent progress!!!

I am a P90X fan also. Had great results with it.

Good luck on your continued success, and congratulations on upcoming wedding.
  • yogamom16
    Options
    Nice!! That workout looks crazy hard, good job sticking with it!!
  • epurucker82
    epurucker82 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm in week 3 but I'm doing a hybrid program with the Insanity Program too. Did arms this morning and they are burning still...it's my fav and I'm already wanting P90X2
  • ratherbeskiing
    ratherbeskiing Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    No one cares... sob sob!

Maybe it doesn't look like much a difference but it feels like a huge difference....and that's what counts!

Wait for my day 60 photos and i'll show you all!

U also posted at 430 in the morning and the second one at 6... I am still sleeping!

BTW Great job!
  • slay0r
    slay0r Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Lookin good dude, did you notice your stomach got a lot tighter through the exercise?
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT JOB!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!