100 lbs in 1 year w/Pics!

Options

Replies

• Scorpiotwinkle
    Options
    I really need stories like yours. There IS HOPE for me! You look utterly stunning. Fantastic job and well done.
  • lizgriffiths82
    Options
    congrats on your achievements you've done an awesome job of inspirirng me...:happy:
  • velvetkat
    velvetkat Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    If I didnt know better I would have thought I wrote that about myself! Your journey paralleled mine almost to the "T"
    A big CONGRATS!! You look awesome! I still have 20 to go to get to my original goal.

Keep up the terrific job and you are an inspiration to all those on here just starting out!
  • bluelilly1968
    Options
    What a gorgeous girl you are ! well done and great job. Any time I feel discouraged or feel like giving up, I'm going to come back to this post, read it again and get inspiration from your pics.

Thanks for sharing this with us.:happy: :smile:
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!:smile:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, sweetie?!?!
    Hottie!
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Good job! I have been going for a litle over a month nd have only lost a few Ibs so far. Did you have a time when it just fall off finally? I want to know so that I know ifit will happen hopefully to me.

my weight came off pretty easy in the beginning, but everybody's different. a friend of mine didn't lose anything the first month, but lost a bunch in her 2nd and 3rd months. i tried keeping records of my losses to see if there was any kind of pattern, and there wasn't. i would spend a week exercising and eating perfectly, only to stay the same...but other weeks I would skip the walks and not log my calories and still lose a pound. the important thing for me was to just keep at it, try not to pay too much attention to the scale, and look at the big picture. take measurements if possible because sometimes I would go a month without losing any weight, but i would lose an inch off my butt or something. :wink:
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Way to go. I love when people like you put their before/afters and story up because it motivates me! Long-term, I have 75 lbs to lose.. I was 225 at my highest so it would be a 100 lbs loss!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congrats:flowerforyou: What an amazing accomplishment.
  • imkegoal
    imkegoal Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Well done, what a great accomplishment- inspirational!!

You look beautiful- love the hair. In fact that seems to shine more now as well...

Keep up the walking and the not smoking! (I gained 10 pound when I stopped smoking- sowell done keeping it off!)
  • nazashi
    nazashi Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You're awesome!
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Great great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job.

I am curious how your friends, family and co-workers have reacted. That's a pretty fast drop. Do you have people that seem to try to sabotage you? Or do you have people you haven't seen in a while not recognize you? Do you find people don't believe you when you say it was diet and exercise?

:)

Keep it up!
  • bushidowoman
    bushidowoman Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are just beautiful! Great job on all your hard work!
  • _Ren
    _Ren Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. You look great!
  • loki3981
    loki3981 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look amazing and are a great inspiration. Thank you for sharing.
  • keenercam
    keenercam Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Thank you for sharing your success story!
  • Pollyfleming
    Pollyfleming Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look beautiful! Congrats!
  • absolutely beautiful! congrats to you and continued success.
  • gigiwaterloo
    gigiwaterloo Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    :smile: WOW! AMazing and thanks so much for sharing girl! LOVE the new you!! Keep up the good work!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!