Can we do "Find your twin" again? So fun!

Options

Replies

• emuhawk
    emuhawk Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'10"
    SW: 180
    CW: 170
    GW: 150-160 range

NSV: to RUN an entire 5K and then 10K this year and be ready to do a half-marathon at Disney next year. To look good in my jeans again. To be a healthy example for my 4 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter.

Hey, we're super close! I had the 5K goal last year and met it, but then I fell off the wagon in a big way after discovering that running and my knees don't mix. Working hard to get back on track!
  • MLA5FL
    MLA5FL Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Married, 3 kids 24,17, and 14, work full time, 5 cats and 1 naughty little yorkie.

Height: 5'5"
    SW: 130
    CW: haven't weighed in again yet
    GW: 115
    NSV: To be more fit than ever by the time I hit the big 5-0. I want to be comfortable in my own skin, even if that's the only thing I'm wearing ;)
  • dawnagetsfit
    Options
    Height: 5'3"
    SW: 204.8
    CW: 198
    GW: 140
  • alyssaanagram
    Options
    Height: 5'5"
    SW: 152
    CW: 129
    GW: 120 (but possible 115)

NSV goals: Run a 5k in May in under 30 minutes (25 minutes ideally), Run a 10k in August/September, & Run a half marathon in 1 year!

Add me if we're weight loss twins!
  • britneyrene
    britneyrene Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'1
    SW: 133
    CW:124
    GW: 110

I have finished the first month of Insanity. I am repeating it with a friend, and then I pushing onward to month two. My goal is to run a 5k in under 27 minutes. I am a teacher, post-grad student, and mother to a wild 2 1/2 year old boy and a 6 month old baby girl. I am also going through the National Board process for teaches. I am super busy, but also super motivated.
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Found a few TWIN possibilities but ADD me if you think I am yours :)

Age 27
    Height 5'2 3/4 (5'3" ;))
    SW 176
    CW 168
    GW 125

I am getting married next August and hope to be at my goal by then ( i think it is a reasonable amount of time) Ultimately I want to be 125-130 lbs forever! I want to have kids after 1 yr or 2 of marriage and hope to be healthy and strong so that I can be a very active mom and wife :) I love music and chick flicks. I am a pop and country girl from NY. I try to get 4-5 workouts a week.
  • mlv1028
    Options
    Hello, I'm new...already have a few twins, but always welcome more!!

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 167
    CW: 167 (Just started yesterday)
    GW: 130 (I'll be happy with 138)

I really like this sight! Hopefully I can get a few "twins" to help motivate each other along the way. Also, I'm breastfeeding, anyone out there counting calories while breastfeeding. I was ok after baby was born, around 152...but then I took to eating and thought it would be ok since I was breastfeeding, and Oh No it Wasn't! LOL!! The pounds came on so quickly. So, I'm back at square one.

-Mary Lou
  • alpha1029
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Alicia! This is such a fun idea!

Height: 5'4"
    SW: 244.5
    CW: 235
    GW: 140

NSV: I want to be comfortable in my own skin and climb a mountain without getting winded :happy:
  • Jus1molbplz
    Options
    Hi errrryone!!

Height: 5'8
    SW: 240
    CW: 184.4
    GW: 140-150

NSV: I want to look as good as my fiance thinks I am! To shop ANYFREAKENWHERE! I hate looking into the plus sizes! Having a healthy BMI - showing my kids how important your health is! That eating is not the answer! I would LOOOVVE to see someone with my similar stats that has completed their goals - never been thin here, have no idea what to expect :) Good luck ya'll! <3 Much Love <3
  • hannahwrnr
    hannahwrnr Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me if we are close! Or if you want a motivational buddy!
    I'm 21, but older or younger buddies are fine!
    SW: 240
    CW: 226
    First GW: 180
    Ultimate GW: 140
    Height: 5'7

I need buddies for motivation! :)
  • rebecca_d35
    Options

NSV: to RUN an entire 5K and then 10K this year and be ready to do a half-marathon at Disney next year. To look good in my jeans again. To be a healthy example for my 4 yr old son and 1 yr old daughter.

Okay, you are so perfectly my twin I have to respond. (Well, my daughter is 2, and I just turned 34, but I'm 5'10 and have a 4-year-old son, so close enough!) I'm 160 right now, trying to get back to 150. And I'm running my first 10k in May. Good luck to you!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

If you do the disney run let me know what the lynx bras are like (they usually sell them at the disney marathons) :P
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Howdy!
    SW: 217
    CW: 200
    GW: 170
  • swilk627
    swilk627 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'2 and 3/4
    SW: 145
    CW: 142
    GW: 125

NSV goals: Run 3 miles and just be getting started, be able to do pullups, yoga headstands/handstands, find a routine where I can keep fitness a consistent part of my life.

Ooh! You are very close to me!

Height: 5'2"
    SW: 150
    CW: 142
    GW: 125

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • ElectricMayhem
    ElectricMayhem Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Female
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 245
    CW: 235
    GW: 145

I'd love to be able to race my 9 year old son down the street, play soccer again, feel comfortable in my own skin, be more energetic, and look on the outside how i feel on the inside :-)

Feel free to add me, i've been on MFP for about a month now
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    5'6
    sw 152
    cr 148
    gw 125ish

Just don't want to look like I just had a baby forever. I don't think I do now. I down to my pre-preggo weight, but i'm squishy lol. So I need to tone and loose a bit more. I wanna shop till I drop when I loose these extra lbs. :)
  • cbenzerga
    cbenzerga Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Pretty close!
  • AbiNichole
    AbiNichole Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Great idea!!!

Female
    SW: 198
    CW: 182
    GW: 133

NSV goal: I want to be able to fit into this white dress I bought 4 years ago. It's a summer dress so *fingers crossed.*

Feel free to add me as I'm on here way more than I should be. Encouraging people and trying to stay focused.:smooched:
  • thenewmb
    thenewmb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Height: 6'5"
    SW: 250
    CW: 234.8
    GW: 190

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'6