Options
Im not that new to MFP I have never stuck with it. I am fairly tall- 5'9 and 210 lbs but I have never "looked" like I weigh that much. However I started a new job and I had to buy professional clothes just before Christmas. They felt and looked perfect but now they are too tight. This tells me that something has to change in my life. I need motivators in my life! i can and will do this. My goal is 60 lbs to be where i was prepregnancy.

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]9627944.png[/url]
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Eating Healthy Lifestyle not a diet and Portion Control. Welcome and Good Luck. :drinker:
  • I1ahunt
    Options
    I think are a lot of us on here who were in the same boat at one point, My wife and I are both on here and we are our own best motivators, but I have noticed that people here are more then willing to help. For me just entering everything I eat and every exercise I do is enough to keep me focused and motivated. My best advice is stick to your guns, don't be afraid to reachout for help on the message boards and get a PT or nutrionist if you can. There are tons of resources both here and other places for getting answers to the questions you are going to run into, but you are not the first nor the last to go through this so it just takes a little work on your part to find the information.
  • lawsy23
    Options
    welcome you can do it:smile: I joined not that long ago and in 45 days I have lost 10 pounds i know it not much but it 10 pounds less than 45 days ago LOL