consider weight watchers???

Options
hi everyone! i was reading all your info & just wanted to ask about ww i may go on it all though im not real overweight, i want to get to my goal and stay there, i know so many of my relatives that have lost major weight through weight watchers my sister in law recently(who mocked my healthy eating for years& didnt know the meaning of healthy) has lost 85 pounds meeting her goal weight of 135 pds in 1 year! (free weight watchers membership for life) she also was doing curves 3 xs a week, my step sister lost 60 pds in 6 months, my aunt 90 pds in 1 year, so i would greatly recommend it, im looking into the online program.

Replies

• emeca23
    emeca23 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi there, I'm new here just wanted to say hi and that I'm on the WW diet as well! I have lost 6lbs in 6 days and im truly motivated. the ww diet is awesome because you still get to eat what you want and I never feel like I'm starving...and I will be re-enrolling into curves also, so to hear about our relative that did both, assures me that I'm goin in a right direction!

Keep up the great work!:drinker:
  • deltadiva06
    Options
    Hi, I did WW last year and I lost about 22 pounds. Unfortunately due to stress and other drama in my life over the past yer, I've gained all of that back and I'm starting over. But, WW really works. You can eat whatever you want. Plus, it teaches you to be disciplined.

Good luck!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever. You will love this site, if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, helpful, motivational, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Not to run down WW; their approach is very sensible, BUT I don't like the point system because I don't understand how the points are calculated, so it doesn't teach me to eat healthy and balance my nutrients. I'm fairly new to this website and I love it because it does have a lot of nutritional information and a great database.