Down about 80 LBS, face difference

Options

Replies

• jessicaann05
    Options
    Amazing job! You look like a different person! :)
  • leavingfat
    leavingfat Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You do look stupendous! It's an incredible change. I bet your daughter is so proud. :)
  • tdmcmains
    tdmcmains Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    You look like a totally different person. And I'm digging the clean shave. ;) Nice job!!
  • TiffanySuscheck
    TiffanySuscheck Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    wow what a huge difference! looking great!
  • garn1232
    Options
    heck ya! major difference. Nice work man!
  • navywifeandmomof4
    navywifeandmomof4 Posts: 958 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!keep up the hard work..you might need to get a new drivers license if you haven't already :wink:
  • jnbud2002
    Options
    Awesome awesome job! You've done so great! You look to be happier and more confident! Keep it up and thanks for the inspirational story of you!
  • amoeba15
    amoeba15 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • danigirl1011
    danigirl1011 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That's amazing. Job well done :) I am glad you can be healthy so you can be there for your daughter
  • fatfiske
    Options
    You look great!
    And actually, you are going through exactly what I hope to be doing as well. I started the beginning of January at 292 and have an initial goal of 220 that I hope to reach at some point this summer. I haven't seen too many guys in similar positions as myself, and its nice to see a successful one. Thanks for the inspiration to keep it up!
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    You look completely different! Congrats!
  • rebeccask
    Options
    you don't even look like the same person! your progress is so motivating, thank you.
  • neznarf0205
    neznarf0205 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    What hard work and commitment. You were about 20 pounds heavier then I was when starting your journey. I was at 261 and my last weigh in was 222.8. My goal is to be 190. How excited you must be to be at the 200 pound barrier. Awesome job my friend, keep up your new healthy lifestyle! Way to be a good example for us.

How has your overall health improved? My blood pressure was 106/82 last time I went in and I am going for a glucose test next Wednesday and looking forward to my read outs.
  • wisebadger53
    wisebadger53 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You had the strength and will to stick to it, and are reaping the results now! Now get out of here and go play with your daughter - you sure have earned it! :happy:
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    What hard work and commitment. You were about 20 pounds heavier then I was when starting your journey. I was at 261 and my last weigh in was 222.8. My goal is to be 190. How excited you must be to be at the 200 pound barrier. Awesome job my friend, keep up your new healthy lifestyle! Way to be a good example for us.

How has your overall health improved? My blood pressure was 106/82 last time I went in and I am going for a glucose test next Wednesday and looking forward to my read outs.

Thanks. It's an incredible feeling to be a few lbs away from the 190's seeing as I haven't been there since I was a sophomore in high school.

My overall health has improved a good amount. Haven't had anything official yet. I'm pretty positive I was close to being diabetic before starting.
  • TenderBranson
    TenderBranson Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    You look great!
    And actually, you are going through exactly what I hope to be doing as well. I started the beginning of January at 292 and have an initial goal of 220 that I hope to reach at some point this summer. I haven't seen too many guys in similar positions as myself, and its nice to see a successful one. Thanks for the inspiration to keep it up!

Thanks man! You do the same! I'll keep an eye out on your progress. Great job so far.
  • Fridarules
    Options
    This was me too. For many, many years I just left myself get to a point were I didn't recognized myself anymore. I knew what to do, and I had some idea of how to accomplish it; however, the fear of failing was stronger than anything else. I think that what you have done is amazing because you have, not only transformed your body, but have acquired in the process what it seems to be a deep knowledge and awareness of yourself, which is truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing! :smile:
  • paul121703lilly
    Options
    God bless you!!! That is amazing and wonderful that you have made the difference especially since you have a daughter that will learn from you. I am sure she is just as happy as you are to have her daddy in good health and able to do more with her.

God bless and keep it up!!!
  • pdjohnson40
    pdjohnson40 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! Great job!!! You are an encouragement to me!!! The results are amazing!!! I am so happy for you.

Keep it the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!