I'm in too!:wink:

Sorry lizagna but I don't understand!:ohwell:

What is photo bucket?

What is URL?:blushing:

I feel soooo blonde, oh wait, I am!:laugh:
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll have to figure this out. When I took my before pics. My husband showed them to me then uploaded them and put them on our new HD TV (Big Screen). I almost died. Thinking about posting it is a reminder to get my butt back in shape.
  • ican♥and♥iwill
    ican♥and♥iwill Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Ahhh wish I had a camera :sad: All I have is my cell phone camera and no way to get a picture from my phone to the computer.

You can text the picture to your email address and then save it to your computer. That's what I usually do!!

And I think before and afters are a great motivation. Month to month really doesn't leave that much time for a transformation, but in the long run the progress will definitely be seen.

You all may have already seen these, since I've posted them on other threads, but if not, here's some of my before and afters.

Before @ 280ish
    Before2.jpg

After @ about 235
    After.jpg

Most current @ 225ish
    cmedia1-1.jpg
  • JenMarie
    JenMarie Posts: 15
    Options
    Me too. This is something I am interested in. I will get my pictures today and post them tonight. Wow this is so scary for me.

JenMarie
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Ahhh wish I had a camera :sad: All I have is my cell phone camera and no way to get a picture from my phone to the computer.

You can text the picture to your email address and then save it to your computer. That's what I usually do!!

And I think before and afters are a great motivation. Month to month really doesn't leave that much time for a transformation, but in the long run the progress will definitely be seen.

You all may have already seen these, since I've posted them on other threads, but if not, here's some of my before and afters.

Before @ 280ish
    Before2.jpg

After @ about 235
    After.jpg

Most current @ 225ish
    cmedia1-1.jpg

GREAT PHOTOS!!! CONGRATS!!!

This is more of a PHOTO JOURNAL (monthly) just so we can stay motivated. I know that we are not going to see AMAZINGLY DRAMATIC transformations in just a month, but most of us will see some sort of improvements by staying with it. WHat will be wonderful is seeing the gal in the pictures shrink month by month and then comparing the July pic with say the December pic....
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Me too. This is something I am interested in. I will get my pictures today and post them tonight. Wow this is so scary for me.

JenMarie

We aren't going to post yet.....Wait and do your pics June 30th and then post July 1st if that is doable :happy:
    We will start a post that is titled JUNE STARTERS-PHOTO JOURNAL (july) or something to that effect and that is where we will post the pics....
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options

What is photo bucket?

Photobucket is a website that will host your pictures online. You can create an account (its free) and upload your pictures from your computer into your own special online album. Now each picture will have its own unique URL (aka web address) which you will need to post the pictures here in the forums.

So you take your pic, upload it on photobucket and the URL for your picture will look something like http://www.photobucket.com/myaccount/heresmebefore.jpg (it will be very similar to this) So then you would copy that web address and come here to post and do your coding

[ img ] http://www.photobucket.com/myaccount/heresmebefore.jpg [ /img ] but without all the spaces.

Make sense? Don't feel blonde... it took me a while to figure it all out :happy: :flowerforyou:

Edit: Forgot to tell you the addy for Photobucket... its www.photobucket.com :glasses:

Oh and I would text my phone pictures to my e-mail but I don't have text messaging. :sad: Any other ideas on how to get a picture from my phone onto the computer? I may just have to steal a friends camera. :laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    can i do this too...but for july
  • iwant2clessofme
    Options
    :heart: Hello, I am new & would love to do this :heart:
    I have been at a plateau for a few months now & this just might be what I need to help me get over this obstacle.
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options
    so on june 30th is that when ure starting?
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options

What is photo bucket?

Photobucket is a website that will host your pictures online. You can create an account (its free) and upload your pictures from your computer into your own special online album. Now each picture will have its own unique URL (aka web address) which you will need to post the pictures here in the forums.

So you take your pic, upload it on photobucket and the URL for your picture will look something like http://www.photobucket.com/myaccount/heresmebefore.jpg (it will be very similar to this) So then you would copy that web address and come here to post and do your coding

[ img ] http://www.photobucket.com/myaccount/heresmebefore.jpg [ /img ] but without all the spaces.

Make sense? Don't feel blonde... it took me a while to figure it all out :happy: :flowerforyou:

Edit: Forgot to tell you the addy for Photobucket... its www.photobucket.com :glasses:

Oh and I would text my phone pictures to my e-mail but I don't have text messaging. :sad: Any other ideas on how to get a picture from my phone onto the computer? I may just have to steal a friends camera. :laugh:

Thank you so much, now I understand!:happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    can i do this too...but for july

Join right in! :happy:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    so on june 30th is that when ure starting?

We will post July 1st....
    If you work and don't have time to take the pic and post it on July 1st....then take the pic June 30th so it is ready to post July 1st :happy:
    BUT JULY 1ST IS WHEN WE WILL START THE JUNE STARTERS PHOTO JOURNAL THREAD FOR JULY!!
    I can't wait to see how much participation we get on this. I think it will be great motivation for us....AND great encouragement to compare month to month the positive changes in our bodies!!!
    Rock on, JUNE STARTERS!!!
  • kandyjo
    Options

What is photo bucket?

You are awesome for taking the time to post this....
    I will refer all the "how to" questions to this :smile:
    Thanks!! :heart:
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Okay, I am gooing to try this again! I joined photo bucket and uploaded my most recent fat pictures. So hopefully here is my starting weight photo!

DSC03559.jpg:blushing:

tWOW, WHY IS IT SO BIG, WHY AM I SO BIG,I GUESS IT WORKED!!!
  • isandi
    isandi Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    fI am trying this again since no one is looking!

DSC03559.jpg
  • buttabean14
    Options
    Hi I am new but I would love to jump right in and do that. Maybe seeing my body change will help to keep me motivated. Since we are so close to July, I will start then.

I'm going to do it on July 1 too. Good idea. :smile: