delicious new super easy lunch find (no cooking involved)

Options
hey, guys...had a delicious lil lunch....
got the bagel thins (only 110 cals per bagel)
spread a lil fat free cream cheese on it (30 cals/2 tbsp),
a few sprinkles of diced onion (i love onion, but obviously optional, as r other veggies)
and i ate some baked cheetos, as i havent had chips in over a month (130 cals/oz or abt 34 chips)

this was very filling and so much tastier and lower calorie than several chain sub shops :) happy dieting! :)

i also plan on using the bagels in the morning or as a snack with the low fat cream cheese for a 130 meal/snack

Replies

• _Jessica_
    _Jessica_ Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Try : beagle thin... laughing cow garlic and herb wedge and a slice of turkey! YUM
  • jenlarz
    jenlarz Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I like the bagel thins. I make mini pizzas with non fat mozz, mushrooms, some ham and homeade pizza sauce. YUM
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Sounds great. I do something like that, a bagel thin, laughing cow wedge and a slice of turkey bacon. 180 calories. Yum :love:
  • gaberieger
    Options
    The Special K Sour Cream and Onion chip/cracker things are pretty good too. 15 of them is a half-serving and plenty to go with sandwich @ 50 cals.
  • countryclubber
    Options
    thanks, all! :)

i looooove laughing cow lite cheeses...i eat the blue cheese wedges with pears. SCRUMPTIOUS! :)
  • countryclubber
    Options
    that is low cal for chip/crackers gonna try those...thnx
  • countryclubber
    Options
    hey, guys...had a delicious lil lunch....
    got the bagel thins (only 110 cals per bagel)
    spread a lil fat free cream cheese on it (30 cals/2 tbsp),
    a few sprinkles of diced onion (i love onion, but obviously optional, as r other veggies)
    and i ate some baked cheetos, as i havent had chips in over a month (130 cals/oz or abt 34 chips)

this was very filling and so much tastier and lower calorie than several chain sub shops :) happy dieting! :)

i also plan on using the bagels in the morning or as a snack with the low fat cream cheese for a 130 meal/snack

omg...i left off my sarah lee honey ham on here 80 cals per 2oz...diet brain lol
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    The Special K Sour Cream and Onion chip/cracker things are pretty good too. 15 of them is a half-serving and plenty to go with sandwich @ 50 cals.

I haven't tried the Sour Cream and Onion, but the Sea Salt ones are really good with hummus! I also take them with me to Mexican Food restaraunts to eat with salsa. You can have 30 for 110 calories. YUM... I already ate lunch but am hungry from thinking about all this yumminess! Off to get another glass of ice cold water, LOL!! ;)
  • streammary
    streammary Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    that sound great!!!