100 Pounds lost low carbing! Jan 1st 2011-now

Options

Replies

• sondra216379
    sondra216379 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was trying to do no more than 50 carbs a day. That lasted a week...I was way too tired and had no energy and couldnt concentrate. I would really like to know how one does it? Oh, and now that I've increased my carbs again, I'm not as b*tchy, it was getting pretty bad!
  • chefkev
    chefkev Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I'm down 76 low carbing, and contrary to what people say, I am not dead from it. Looks like you aren't either. Great work!!!!
  • chefkev
    Options
    I was trying to do no more than 50 carbs a day. That lasted a week...I was way too tired and had no energy and couldnt concentrate. I would really like to know how one does it? Oh, and now that I've increased my carbs again, I'm not as b*tchy, it was getting pretty bad!

Once you get past the sugar withdrawals, energy picks way up, mood evens out, life is much better. I keep my carbs around 35-40g/day.
  • chefkev
    Options
    yesss what is considered low carb? what are the rules? calorie intake? workout routine? im desperate and extremely motivated to lose atleast 30 lbs..... and you look amazing!

It's different for everybody. I keep mine at 35-40g/day and eat 1500 cal. I workout 6 days a week. Training for a triathlon in August, so workouts keep building in intensity.
  • theresa029
    Options
    wow! you're such an inspiration!
  • laddyboy
    laddyboy Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Super Job...You look amazing.
  • nienonline
    nienonline Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Congratulations on your superb effort!
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    looking great! congrats on your loss!
  • bikerjules01
    Options
    that is awesome. A lot of hard work. I'm struggling...been working out and eating better ..not as good as i should but better than what I was...still haven't lost 1 pound!!! very frustrated...You've done an awesome job
  • kathyc609
    kathyc609 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    congratulation ~ you look great!
  • jennfost777
    jennfost777 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I agree awesome job. I need some tips as to how many carbs are needed each day to achieve this kind of results. THanks
  • TonyL68
    TonyL68 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Very well done - congratulations!
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Wow. Great work!
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    I agree awesome job. I need some tips as to how many carbs are needed each day to achieve this kind of results. THanks

I eat 25-30 carbs a day. most of which come from foundation veggies. No starchy veggies. No grains, or sugar. I'm in the OWL phase of Atkins.
  • jgirl09
    Options
    Good job!
  • mbvan
    mbvan Posts: 30
    Options
    Congratulations! Wish I could cut carbs-
  • gailashton
    Options
    You are all the proof anyone needs. YES YOU CAN and YES YOU DID IT! Nice work. Keep it going girl. You've got a handle on this and are well on your way. You look fabulous!
  • curious376
    curious376 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great. Cant wait to see when you reach your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!