THE ULTIMATE MOM'S MAKE OVERS! (Post pics)

Options

Replies

• SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Me at 39wks with my 2nd - apx 172lbs

39wks.jpg

Here I am last week - 139.4

ab-1.jpg

My God, those abs!!! Amazing....been wondering if mine will get back to this. Had my second child 6 years ago and never lost the weight (until now, working on it!) Thanks for giving me hope!

Edit to ask: tell me what kind of strength training/cardio/diet you did to get this!

:blushing: Thank you!! My stomach is where I work the hardest. I spend most of the year in a swimsuit and this year I want to be proud of showing off my stomach. I've worked a lot more on arms and butt lately - can't spot train....right? :wink:

As far as my diet - I stayed under 1300 calories and rarely ate all my exercise calories. I'd eat soem, but not all. I am a carb addict, so trying to reduce was key for me and then trying to get in more protien. Still love my bread, pasta, rice and jelly beans though.... just in extreme moderation now. :sad:

The key stomach exercises: Floor sweepers (You Tube...they are ridiculous), basic crunches, side bends and leg lifts. I try to do at least 20 basic crunches a day. I do 10-15 min of yoga and then 20 crunches each morning before I start my day. Exercise days (which is only 2x per week, but sometimes on a whim it could be as much as 4x per week) is 3 miles, arms or legs and then stomach.

My stomach is still in the works - I want a bit more definition, but not too much that its hard to maintain. Best of luck with your goals....YOU CAN DO IT!!
  • j1wright
    j1wright Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    bump. amazing ladies. I am 8 weeks post partum so this was much needed.
  • madisons_mummy
    madisons_mummy Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow!! I'm speechless at everyones before and after pics. AMAZING! I'm super duper envious of the ladies without the stretchmarks and saggy skin on their tummy. My son was 10lbs 9oz and I'll never go back to the way I was :(
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Bumping to read the rest later...congrats to all. You guys look fabulous!
  • esphixiet
    esphixiet Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Here's mine, I hit my top weight when my DS was about 18m old, and had lost 10 pounds before I took this before pic, and I've now lost 56 pounds all up

[img]http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a227/Shoemonster/weight loss/sep85kgtojan65-1kgjpg.jpg[/img]
    [/quote

I have to say, you have GREAT legs!
  • Mumbum78
    Mumbum78 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    wow! Congrats! I hit around the 200 mark myself! I still have about 24 pounds to go! YOu give me hope,as most of my friends with children are significantly younger than me.Great to see someone my age getting these amazing results!!
  • wendrz
    wendrz Posts: 118
    Options
    What a great inspiration you all have been.....not only did you lose the wieght and get healthy, your family will get to see more of you because of how healthy you are!! Great work MOMS!!!
  • Mumbum78
    Options
    I just did mine, too! hahaha

2 c-sections, 34 yrs old, 5ft 4.5inches tall, heaviest: 197(ish) lbs today: 146.2 lbs

BeforetoFeb.jpg

BeforetoFebside.jpg

OMG sooooooooo inspiring! This is EXACTLY where I WILL be!!!
  • Mumbum78
    Options
    wow! Congrats! I hit around the 200 mark myself! I still have about 24 pounds to go! YOu give me hope,as most of my friends with children are significantly younger than me.Great to see someone my age getting these amazing results!!
  • KathyEarhart
    KathyEarhart Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids, the youngest by c-section and he is 10 months old. When I was 2 weeks postpartum with my 2nd child, I was in a bad car wreck and put on strict limitation (wasn't even allowed to carry her.) I went through 4+ years of chronic spine pain and extremely limited activity. I had major spine surgery, then went on to have one more baby! If I can do this, anyone can. I'm 5'10 and currently weigh 140. I used my starting weight on MFP as my weight from my 6 week postpartum check up, as I had lost the baby weight that comes off easy (I actually gained 8 lbs back in my postpartum period.) If you would like a more detailed account of what I did, I have an entire write up email (with lots of pictures) I can send you, just message me your email address.

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/jbekme/Weight Loss/WeightFeb12001-1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m215/jbekme/Weight Loss/Weight2Feb001.jpg[/img]
  • southrider
    southrider Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!
  • kealey1318
    kealey1318 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    All of you look so GREAT!!! Like most of the others drooling over your successes, I look forward to the day I can post a before/after... I will be thrilled if looks even vaguely like any of yours!!! You have all worked so hard and it shows!!!
  • kperk91
    kperk91 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You all look sooooo amazing!
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous!! everyone, can't wait to be on here too :)
  • NicolettetheGreek
    NicolettetheGreek Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to 7
    here is shortly after I start MFP

nCV2Kl.jpg

and this is me after losing 80 lbs.
    HKo5ll.jpg

here is me and my daughter both in a skirt that was too tight when I started, lost 95 lbs here, 5 more to go
    N3r97l.jpg

YOU LOOK AWESOME!!!
  • tmfpartyof4
    tmfpartyof4 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    everyone looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!
  • ThatGirlGlow
    ThatGirlGlow Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • adavis59
    adavis59 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    A standing ovation to all of you!!! :drinker: You are all truly inspiring to all of us who have not reached our goals, showing us that it is possible! Thank you for sharing!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am not a mother but I adore this thread! You all are so inspiring :)
  • bellavie23
    bellavie23 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    gggrrr hold on lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!