Options

Replies

• stacygayle
    stacygayle Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Count me in.....I've been pigging out way too much lately :(
  • nannabannana
    Options
    works for me. I also do the 21 day Daniel Diet Fast at least twice a yr...It is great. Fruits, vegs, water. Any amt.
  • HeartNhandmade
    Options
    I'm in, I will will enter my name on the spreadsheet as well! DAY 1 out of 21! Thanks so much for posting this and making the spreadsheet its greatly appreciated! :smile:
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    I'll join the ladies who are restarting today and restart myself. Yesterday was a major fail and I have got to get it together.
  • ChocoPopper1
    Options
    YES!!! i really have to do this... I'm setting myself up for success!! I ordered the KETTLEWORX program.. should be here on Thursday.. can't wait to begin... WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 21 days ..my 1st day starts today!!!!!
    Thank you!!
  • ChocoPopper1
    Options
    where is the spread sheet??
  • MrsSullivan08
    MrsSullivan08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options

There is a link somewhere on the first comment page of this thread! :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options

There is a link somewhere on the first comment page of this thread! :)
  • MissConfidence
    Options
    Did pretty good today! Woohoo!!
  • Aleara2012
    Aleara2012 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    One week in and sticking with it! Lost 4lb too! :D
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Did well this week. I'm down 3.5 pounds which is super exciting after being at a plateau the last 10 days or so.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Gained or lost, make sure you record you weight for week 1 on the spreadsheet for yesterday!!!! :)
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    There are still 18 of you who have not posted your weightloss from last Thursday.
  • sailorshe
    Options
    I just logged onto your spreadsheet ... love it. My 21 day challenge starts TODAY! No C'S!!!!
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    I just logged onto your spreadsheet ... love it. My 21 day challenge starts TODAY! No C'S!!!!

Good deal!
  • janiedoe111
    janiedoe111 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    What is a reasonable weight-loss goal during the challenge? I currently weigh 216.something. I work out like crazy and think without a little sugar munch here and there, and there, and there, I will really drop the weight.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    What is a reasonable weight-loss goal during the challenge? I currently weigh 216.something. I work out like crazy and think without a little sugar munch here and there, and there, and there, I will really drop the weight.

Reasonable weight loss is between 1-2 lbs a week. :)
  • greeden
    greeden Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Wow, who would have guessed not eating junk food and fasting for Ash Wednesday would really help drop the pounds. Hopefully it stays off now. Good luck to everyone else on the challenge. One more week to go!
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Wow, who would have guessed not eating junk food and fasting for Ash Wednesday would really help drop the pounds. Hopefully it stays off now. Good luck to everyone else on the challenge. One more week to go!

Keep it up!!!!! :) I had to restart so I am on day 8!!!!.
  • MrsSullivan08
    Options
    Don't forget to update the spreadsheet everyone!!! Have a good Thursday!