Results of working my butt off for 30 days !!

Options

Replies

• shaunl669
    shaunl669 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great work, I can really see your hard work is paying off.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Your hard work is really paying off! Great results so far....
    Congrats!!!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options

I have been walking on 8-12% incline, swimming laps or running for 45 min 5x wk as well as lifting weights 3x week.

Eating 1200 cal a day, but if I exercise I eat at least half of my exercise calories back if not all of them. I eat when I am hungry. I do spike days each week and I don't limit what kind of food I eat, I just eat what I want and count calories.

what is a spike day? is it like a cheat day where you eat anything and not worry about your calorie intake?

you look great by the way, in just 30days, wow.

A spike day to me is 1-2x a week I eat way over what my calories are set at (1200) , such as 1800-2100 etc, but usually I end up exercising that day so I end up under my calorie goal. .... I think what helps is that I actually "consume" close to my maintenance calories a couple times a week or actually go over them.....

So a spike day to me means that I actually put into my mouth my maintenance calories or higher, even if I work out

The 2 wks that I stuck exactly to my 1200 calorie goal, even if I exercised, I didn't lose 1lb, so going over a couple times a week fools my body I think.

My diary is open so anyone is welcome to take a look , I don't eat all good food or diet food, I eat what I can when I can and count it all !!
  • SaintOnEarth
    Options
    You can definitely notice the difference. Nice job! Keep up the hard work!
  • Schuyler
    Schuyler Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! And I have those shoes, too! Love the black and blue! :)
  • dandelion39
    dandelion39 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing change in one month. Isn't it great to see your hard work paying off? Great job!
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    Thank you everyone for such kind kind words !! Its really encouraging to me and appreciated !!
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! I'm starting the 30 DS. I hope to get results like you.. :)
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    Way to go! You look great! And I have those shoes, too! Love the black and blue! :)

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them, perfect for my feet and running stride !! They feel custom !
  • jazzalea
    jazzalea Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    You have really toned up a lot! Good Girl!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I might add that she posted not too long ago saying that she couldn't lose weight. Pictures tell 1000 words!! Congrats. It goes to show that even though the scale might not be moving super quickly downward, you can still achieve awesome results!! You are an inspiration :)!!! keep up the great work!!
  • alabughosh
    alabughosh Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Nice job and a huge difference in the pictures! Everything just looks so much tighter and I see a huge change in your back! Good job!
  • hope516
    hope516 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
  • JennC831
    JennC831 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look great!! Keep up the good work!!!
  • jellybeanhed313
    jellybeanhed313 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a difference in such a short amount of time! Great work, you should be proud! :)
  • Lylas2
    Lylas2 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go! I am 4days into working the 30day shred... you have inspired me!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    WOw what a difference!! GOOD JOB! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the info regarding the spike, I hope to start that soon!
  • Allie_71
    Allie_71 Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing :):):)
  • tabinmaine
    Options
    Thank you so very much !! All of you are such wonderful support !

Can't wait to hit the gym again tonight....even if I can't walk right now from my leg day on Tues haha
  • countryclubber
    Options
    congrats! looks like more than 8! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!