Survivor Fans!!!

Options
bikermike5094
bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
Started a group for Survivor Fans called Survivor One World. This looks like its going to be a really interesting season!!! Feel free to join and discuss!

Replies

• jay586
    jay586 Posts: 133
    Options
    lie theshow last night the girls are a mess
  • tonyacoursey
    tonyacoursey Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Saw the show, was intringued with the dynamic of the ladies. Can't wait till next week
  • dianer75935
    dianer75935 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Love Survivor and this ones gonna be a good one.
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    It made me ashamed to be a woman.... Seriously! The drama-fest on the woman tribe is insane! And like they would have finished the challenge if it had been a man down. BS! They couldn't even give them a stupid chicken! Positively shameful! Already have the ones I hate and can't wait to see go.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    I love this show. This season should be interesting. The women were total drama and the men were total d*cks haha. Should be fun!
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Liked the way this one started off. Those women are a mess! They need to get it together. Going to join the group now..
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    Women in groups like this are all lovey dovey at first, then over time, they start to get all catty with each other and the claws come out. Guys will argue, disagree, fight and then its over and they move on to the next issue. I think the girls are going to self destruct in a very short period of time.
  • Milletp
    Options
    1. Fire ~ c'mon ladies. If you were going on that show wouldn't that be on your list of need to know.
    2. Poor Courtney!
    3. Some nice abs :-)
  • Poetic_
    Poetic_ Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Guys are jerks, women are catty. No surprises yet.

Everyone seems ultra douchey so far. Not sure I like anyone yet.

Chelsea is a hottie though, wow.
  • BodyRockerVT
    BodyRockerVT Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Right?!?! I can't imagine signing up for THAT show and not at least knowing how to make fire!
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    Bumping for new members Group: Survivor One World
  • Poetic_
    Options
    Not everyone who gets on shows like this or Big Brother are fans of the show. Production has recruiters that look for certain types of people for the show.
  • bikermike5094
    Options
    bump for new fans...
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I joined. My daughter and I love Survivor. I like the idea of Men v Women but those women need to quit their catty pissing and moaning and get it together.
  • lilsassymom
    lilsassymom Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I am a fan of Survivor but I haven't watched it yet--on TiVo still. I am excited to tho:smile: .
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Guys are jerks, women are catty. No surprises yet.

Everyone seems ultra douchey so far. Not sure I like anyone yet.

Chelsea is a hottie though, wow.

Mostly based on looks, I am rooting for Kimberly Spradlin. I don't recall her doing anything yesterday that would cause me to dislike her. Definitely hot!!

survivor-24-kimberly-spradlin.jpg
  • My1985Freckles
    My1985Freckles Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Is she the Country Girl who caught the chickens? (I can't tell without her hat!) Hubby and I both agreed she's hot.
  • Poetic_
    Options
    Is she the Country Girl who caught the chickens? (I can't tell without her hat!) Hubby and I both agreed she's hot.

Chelsea is the one who caught the chickens.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    I can't believe ANYONE goes on Survivor w/o learning some survival skills first. Everyone that steps foot on that beach should know how to start a fire. My goodness people.

LOVED the girl that caught both chickens. How awesome was that? Pretty freakin' awesome. :-)
  • chauser1022
    Options
    Due to Directv issues I missed last nights episode. I couldn't be more upset. The old me would go eat a bowl of cereal. :)