I wish I was a guy

Options

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Sure, you can have a WOOT WOOT!

And I second the advice for the reverse crunches, excellent!!!

reverse crunches? Are those like lower back extensions?

here is a dorky looking dude on YouTube giving a demonstration :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfNqNeKHj3Q
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options

WOOT! WOOT! I too love being a woman. I admit that there are certain things that I wouldn't mind trading off, but if I had to pick one or the other, I'd stick with what I've got.

I'll give a 3rd nod to the reverse crunches too, and all ab exercises in general. If you keep working at it, that pouch does start shrinking away.
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    haha ok i stated the title wrong...i wish i could just have certain aspects of the male life...like no periods and being skinny right after having a baby :) lol thats it other than that i like being a woman....

and i like that guy who is nice to his girlfriend...my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....

That's pretty 'effed.

I have to agree, that's pretty 'effed! Dump that guy!!!!!!!
  • ktthegr8
    ktthegr8 Posts: 479
    Options
    I don't mind being a woman so much...............yes men have an easier time with certain things....

But.....whateva!! :laugh: :laugh:

I love creating this life I have growing inside me right now. I am calling him Bruce Lee right now!! Quite the kicker! :wink: Just amazing times and amazing memories to cherish....plus I like having cleavage!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BUT, I do like their ease with being able to pee!! :grumble: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :wink:

I agree! It would be nice not to have to bare it all to pee in the great outdoors, but it's a small price to pay for having the ability to carry and care for a baby and then be able to produce food for them when they finally come into the world. WOOT! WOOT! for being a woman!!
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Hey, ladies!!! Don't forget POWER!!!! The power that we have!!! WE ROCK!! :laugh: :laugh:
    All you have to do is show a little skin and your dude is putty in your hands :happy: Yep, I love being a woman!! No doubt! :heart:
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options

reverse crunches? Are those like lower back extensions?

here is a dorky looking dude on YouTube giving a demonstration :happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfNqNeKHj3Q

Thanks! Not lower back extensions then...LOL...but I'll try them next time I'm on the mat.

:flowerforyou:
  • cardigirl
    cardigirl Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hey, ladies!!! Don't forget POWER!!!! The power that we have!!! WE ROCK!! :laugh: :laugh:
    All you have to do is show a little skin and your dude is putty in your hands :happy: Yep, I love being a woman!! No doubt! :heart:

Um, yeah, enjoy that while you can. It's been my experience that that power tends to diminish with age.

But then other power comes into play.
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: Oh yea.........it works everytime:) :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    haha ok i stated the title wrong...i wish i could just have certain aspects of the male life...like no periods and being skinny right after having a baby :) lol thats it other than that i like being a woman....

and i like that guy who is nice to his girlfriend...my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....
    I had a bf like that once.... :noway: "see ya.... wouldn't want to be ya!....loser!!" That's abuse.
  • kandyjo
    Options

I had a bf like that once.... :noway: "see ya.... wouldn't want to be ya!....loser!!" That's abuse.

Absolutely!! I really wish women wouldn't subject themselves to that kind of abuse, but I never judge them, 'cause I don't know what it's like to love someone who is abusive. I just really feel for them and hope that they can find the strength to get out of the situation!!
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was in grade 5 and they were learning about the basics of sex education and teh changes the male & female bodies go through. She came home and said "Boys have it so easy. They just get hairy"
  • kelligirl
    kelligirl Posts: 210
    Options
    Old comedy line,,,

"A woman's basic expectation for a date is far far better than a man's wildest dream...

Imagine it guys - a woman dresses up, washes her car and details the interior. She comes to your house and picks you up. Takes you to a movie. Takes you out for dinner. Pays for everything. Then she tries to get you drunk and have sex with you... - - - Wouldn't that be awesome!?!?!?"
    I am soooo laughing my *kitten* off!! !:laugh: That's *me* all day!!! No wonder my bf thinks I'm the cat's meow!! :blushing:
  • sinisme
    sinisme Posts: 148 Member
    Options

That is soooo true. When my husband and i are having a fight.. all i have to do to stop is take off my shirt! :laugh:
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options

That is soooo true. When my husband and i are having a fight.. all i have to do to stop is take off my shirt! :laugh:

Yep,,, I can see that. :tongue:
  • kandyjo
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: Crack me up!!!! I LOVE it!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    I always tell my hubby that guys are soooooo easy!!!! He just says...."show me your boobs again"!! :laugh: :laugh: One track minded boys :ohwell: Gotta luv 'em :smile:
    Although....that does work in our favor a lot of time :drinker:
  • hasiangirl
    hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
    Options

Absolutely!! I really wish women wouldn't subject themselves to that kind of abuse, but I never judge them, 'cause I don't know what it's like to love someone who is abusive. I just really feel for them and hope that they can find the strength to get out of the situation!!

well we have 2 kids together and its harder than if it was just us....oh well i just try to shrug it off and lose the weight....eventually ill get down to where i was when we first met eachother....lol i guess i use it as my motivation
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....

That's pretty mean. My husband met me when I was probably 40 lbs heavier than I am now and he has always made me feel beautiful. He likes that I've lost weight and will admit that he doesn't want me to gain it back, but he means more for health than beauty. I hope he has some pretty darn good redeeming quality for you to put up with that.
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    When my daughter was in grade 5 and they were learning about the basics of sex education and teh changes the male & female bodies go through. She came home and said "Boys have it so easy. They just get hairy"

:laugh:
  • schmoopie1213
    Options
    I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member
    Options
    my boyfriend likes to remind me of how fat i am =/....

That's pretty mean. My husband met me when I was probably 40 lbs heavier than I am now and he has always made me feel beautiful. He likes that I've lost weight and will admit that he doesn't want me to gain it back, but he means more for health than beauty. I hope he has some pretty darn good redeeming quality for you to put up with that.

I agree. I didn't realize how hard the mean little comments my ex made were on my confidence until we split up and I didn't have to deal with them any more.