snacks 50 cals or under

Options
13»

Replies

• uniqueyou33
    Options
    1 cup of popcorn, 1/2 graphfruit, 1/2 cup of applesauce, 1 small peach... all under 50 cals. I just need to stick to it. However, this is day 1 again. I will do better this week. Update on next Wednesday, which is when I do my weight-in. Tty then.:ohwell: :ohwell:
  • andforpoise
    Options
    a cup of cantaloupe or a handful of almonds :) Usually does the trick for me!
  • witrixie2011
    Options
    3,2,1 CAKE (AS I CALL IT 42 CALORIE CAKE) TAKE ONE BOX OF ANGEL FOOD CAKE AND ONE BOX OF ANY CAKE MIX OF YOUR CHOICE MIX THE 2 CAKE MIXES IN A ONE GALLON FREEZER BAG AND THEN FOLLOW THESE STEPS -- 3 TABLESPOONS OF CAKE MIX, 2 TABLESPOONS OF WATER, THEN 1 MINIUTE IN THE MICROWAVE.. ITS REALLY GOOD! ADD SOME NON FAT WHIP CREAM OR FRESH FRUIT! ENJOY! :smile:

ohh that sounds yummy..

Be aware that your cake might not be 42 calories. I made this and my cakes are 107 a piece. Still very low, but not even close to 42 calories.
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    3,2,1 CAKE (AS I CALL IT 42 CALORIE CAKE) TAKE ONE BOX OF ANGEL FOOD CAKE AND ONE BOX OF ANY CAKE MIX OF YOUR CHOICE MIX THE 2 CAKE MIXES IN A ONE GALLON FREEZER BAG AND THEN FOLLOW THESE STEPS -- 3 TABLESPOONS OF CAKE MIX, 2 TABLESPOONS OF WATER, THEN 1 MINIUTE IN THE MICROWAVE.. ITS REALLY GOOD! ADD SOME NON FAT WHIP CREAM OR FRESH FRUIT! ENJOY! :smile:

Im going to try this....

50 cals is to low to satisfy a hunger craving.....add something else and dont worry about the extra you go over.
  • 139pilotwife
    139pilotwife Posts: 241 Member
    Options

ohh that sounds yummy..

Made some the other day & the cake is sooooo moist. Great for those days you're craving something sweet too.
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • upsidedownharrybrown
    Options
    Caxtons pink and whites are 50 kcals each.
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what is that?
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Green Beans! I know I'm odd, but when I want a low calorie, healthy and cheap snack I can open a can of green beans.
    Actually, eat them frozen... it's good. I have thing for frozen food. i don't know why it is but I love stuff that is all crystallized!

A light trader joes organic string cheese is 60 - feed a bit to dog and there you go... 50 calories.

And my favorite no calorie snack is club soda, put in the freezer for like 30 minutes, so it just starts to get icy.... SO GOOD! That has nothing to do with my trying to lose wieght though, I just really love frozen food.

For the frozen food lovers - put GRAPES in the freezer!! They're SOOOO delicious, like little bite-size popsicles! Plus, being frozen means it takes longer to eat them! :smile:
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    oh ya they are so yummy...
  • GORDLEY101
    Options
    ITS AMAZING! MY HUSBAND EVEN LOVES IT THATS SAYING ALOT!
  • upsidedownharrybrown
    Options
    http://www.pinknwhites.com/

Not sure if they are only available in the U.K
  • SuziQ89
    Options
    I'm from the UK and we have Hartley's sugar free jelly which is about 8 cals per pot. Then there's flumps (marshmallows) for 30 calories (if you can't get these then look for sugar free marshmallows, you can have a decent serving for under 50 cals). Sugar free lollipops are usually around 30 calories.
    For savoury snacks, there are ryvita crispbreads for 18cals each, which are nice on their own or with laughing cow extra light (20 cals). Ricecakes are alway good at around 20-30, with salsa which is always pretty low in calories. Hard boiled egg white is nice, you can add a little ketchup or soy sauce for flavour without adding too much calories.