Push myself challenge for the day!

lina1131
lina1131 Posts: 2,246 Member
I am going to try to jog a mile without stopping today!

I am not very good at jogging, but i'm going to push myself to have an unbelievable cardio workout. So, i'm going to challenge myself to jog a mile without stopping.

I will report back after my workout!

What will YOU do to push yourself during your workout today?! :heart:

Replies

• lina1131
    I am going to try to jog a mile without stopping today!

I am not very good at jogging, but i'm going to push myself to have an unbelievable cardio workout. So, i'm going to challenge myself to jog a mile without stopping.

I will report back after my workout!

What will YOU do to push yourself during your workout today?! :heart:
  • That's great... Today I switched to a higher intensity work out video... and went slow and controlled for my lower body strength training... I will also work on staying moving all day long... or at least until I have to go to class...

looking forward to seeing how you did...
    Jenn
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Well I read this after my workout...but I have been running and then sprinting the last 2 min of my run? Plus I am adding a few mini woekouts throughou tthe day...

dd
  • lina1131
    I DID IT!!

You guys have no idea what kind of accomplishment this is for me. I'm the worst jogger in the world, so this is huge. I just set my mind to it and didn't stop until I reached one mile.

My workout was 45 minutes. It took me 14 minutes to jog the mile and I walked at 3.5 at an incline for the rest of the time.

WOO HOO!

This means I have to set a higher goal next time, huh? :bigsmile: :noway:
  • WAY TO GO! :happy: That is awesome! I started back in February with jogging 2 miles and am now up to 8 miles without stopping. It just takes challenging yourself and not letting your mind tell you that you can't do something. Keep up the AMAZING work!