P90X 30-day results (my 1st progress pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• btdublin
    btdublin Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Anyone else got some P90X 30, 60 or 90 day pics to show me their progress???

Thanks!
  • btdublin
    Options
    this is great! i'm starting my second week today and i SWEAR i already feel stronger and my skin is tighter. can't imagine what it will be like at 30 days!!!! congratulations and thanks for posting! :)

It is great - stick with it!
  • btdublin
    Options
    I was right, it was water weight after a massive workout on Tuesday night.
    Back down over 2 kg today! Yay!
  • Carolyn_79
    Carolyn_79 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Great results! I'm doing P90X after Insanity. Hoping my results are as drastic as yours.
  • delilahshaw
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am thinking about starting p90x but wondering how should I enter it under my exercise in myfitnesspal? is it consider interval training or what? soooooo confused.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    No one cares... sob sob!

Maybe it doesn't look like much a difference but it feels like a huge difference....and that's what counts!

Wait for my day 60 photos and i'll show you all!

U also posted at 430 in the morning and the second one at 6... I am still sleeping!

BTW Great job!
    ^^^^ This.. Congrats man!!! Excellent results
  • sarahdatace
    Options
    I think that you look great! Congratulations and keep up the good work!
  • btdublin
    Options
    You look amazing!! I am thinking about starting p90x but wondering how should I enter it under my exercise in myfitnesspal? is it consider interval training or what? soooooo confused.

I generally put it in as circuit training (strength training is too low cals). There is also Calisthenics but MFP calculates that too high. I use that and modify the cals to how I feel compared to say a 5k run (about 500 cals for me). So Plyo = c. 600 / Kenpo 500 / Muscle groups 400 cals.
  • CHamilton371
    Options
    Starting P90X with my hubby this morning, what would I list it under on the Exercise tracker? Please help, trying to keep track of everything.
  • VoodooLuLu
    VoodooLuLu Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    good job!!!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Fab result! Well done. You should be proud. I'm just starting a 30 Day shred, today. I hope my results are as noticeable. x
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for sticking with it! Great results! You should be very proud!!!

P90X is awesome. I am a huge fan of it and have done 7 rounds! I'm doing P90X2 now and falling in love all over again!!!

LOVE THE X

BRING IT!!!!!

7 rounds and you have a pic with Tony. You are a legend!

Thank you! Not a legend at all just want to be a better me!
    (sorry changed my pic)

If you want to see more P90X progress pics, check mine out..I have a couple, need to update though.
  • Rebecca_Evans1
    Options
    You can really see the difference! 1 of the guys in work was doing this programme and said that he had never felt so good, and so fit since his days in the army! Well done you :)
  • binariiangel
    binariiangel Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look great! I'm sure you feel great as well :D
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Hang in there moves and whatnot can be hard.. (haha hard) just keep at it and you will show all of us, can wait to see!
  • BuskoHockey
    Options
    Great job, i too started p90x. I was looking to add the exercise here in MFP but it looks like there is nothing in the database. Do you or anyone here knows how to add it or what you have added. I would like to start adding it here, but not sure how. Hopefully there is an answer/solution.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!