DR OZ = EINSTEIN

Options
snookumss
snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
Seriously, I am getting sooo tired of all this Dr Oz is a quack stuff!

Dr. Oz saved my life and if Oprah (AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY MIND YOU) believes in him, I do too!.

Here are my reasons why.

Oz said that Carnosine is the answer to aging. I just got my shipment in the mail yesterday, and since I have started taking it I don't think I look a single day older, its helped my memory too because I haven't forgotten a single thing since yesterday! In fact, I just remembered I have to run to the store and buy more eggs...

Since I started replacing breakfast with an egg sandwich, I've lost six pounds! I was usually eating two pancakes, or coffee cake with my morning latte, and since I did what he said I've lost so much weight from my belly! Isn't that a miracle!

I had a lot of stretch marks from all the weight gain in my previous years, he said they could be covered up by bronzers and one can help them heal from taking zinc and vitamin C. Since I started all three, they've practically disappeared!

Oz suggested I drink Choffy, which is a coffee replacement! It helps me feel way more energized and its SOO much healthier for me because he said it is!

I remember that Oz once said that he's the only person Chuck Norris is afraid of, because he eats Cheetos daily (baked, not fried of course) and that if I started eating them every day I could make him wet his pants. FACT.

I am soo frustrated with everybody calling him a quack, because its just not fair! I love Dr. Oz! Stop freaking saying such horrible things about him and proving scientifically he is wrong, because if he is on Oprah he can't be wrong! Also, he's on the internet and we all know that everything on the internet is true or it couldn't be on the internet! SERIOUSLY!!!

Thank you, and don't respond if you are just going to nay-say my hero!

Replies

• snookumss
    Options
    Oh! And if you still don't believe me his personal website is http://www.doctoroz.com/
    His facebook is here....http://www.facebook.com/droz

He has a myspace, and a twitter too! I worship everything he says!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    I remember that Oz once said that he's the only person Chuck Norris is afraid of
    This simply just cannot be.. :( Is this a fact and or do you have any proof of this or is this just "bro science"? :)
  • SuccessThisTime
    SuccessThisTime Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    On the contrary...I'm a Dr. Oz lover too! I DVR his shows and write down all the recommendations. I haven't actually enacted any of them YET (because I just started doing this) but some of his advise makes lots of sense and why not try it? I also like the fact that he's so emphathetic and you can see how intently he listens to his guests. He's an all around great guy--and apparently a very successful heart surgeon. What's not to like?????
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    I checked your diary. You drank coffee yesterday not choffy. Plus you forgot to fill out your diary for today:flowerforyou:
  • snookumss
    Options
    I remember that Oz once said that he's the only person Chuck Norris is afraid of
    This simply just cannot be.. :( Is this a fact and or do you have any proof of this or is this just "bro science"? :)

Well, Dr. Oz just said so. I don't have to look up the details! GOSH!
  • snookumss
    Options
    I haven't eaten anything yet, its 1pm lol!
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options

Thank you, and don't respond if you are just going to nay-say my hero!

Well Dr. Oz makes me want to puke!

droztonguecleaner.jpg

QUACK QUACK QUACK

Come at me. :wink:
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • snookumss
    Options
    This isn't even funny! I don't appreciate your imagery Sunshine, I usually adore your posts, but seriously how could you say do something like this! :(
  • onedayillbamilf
    onedayillbamilf Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Seriously, I am getting sooo tired of all this Dr Oz is a quack stuff!

Dr. Oz saved my life and if Oprah (AND THE REST OF THE COUNTRY MIND YOU) believes in him, I do too!.

Too long of a post, so didn't read past this. But I am wondering which country you are referring to, because I live in America and I DO NOT believe in him.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I haven't eaten anything yet, its 1pm lol!

I would be attempting to gnaw my arm off and eat it if I hadn't eaten anything by 1pm.
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I checked your diary. You drank coffee yesterday not choffy. Plus you forgot to fill out your diary for today:flowerforyou:

lol
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    pure gold
  • naastrodamus
    Options
    I just got my shipment in the mail yesterday

That right there should tell you something. He's a guy selling stuff. And himself, in the bargain. And you're buying it, obviously.
  • Trail_Addict
    Trail_Addict Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Quack or not, I'm sure he's just a messenger. I wouldn't doubt it if he had an entire team of people feeding him the info he uses for his shows. Call me Switzerland!
  • mrsepiphany
    mrsepiphany Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    i like dr oz. but i also do my own research aside from what he says.
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    This made me smile!:laugh:
  • SmashliT
    SmashliT Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Obviously. Oprah lied to you. The ONLY person Chuck Norris is afraid of is Chuck Norris. End. Of. Story.
  • Shayztar
    Shayztar Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    BAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Quack quack quack quack quack quack!!

My friend is an RN specializing in Diabetes. She says her clients always come to her saying Dr. Oz says I can cure my Type 2 diabetes by following these tricks! Why arent I CURED yet?!?! She hates him too.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,041 Member
    Options
    Oh! And if you still don't believe me his personal website is http://www.doctoroz.com/
    His facebook is here....http://www.facebook.com/droz

He has a myspace, and a twitter too! I worship everything he says!

LOL, Loved your post. So funny!