Need help with large weight loss goal! Refuse to fail!

Options
Needing friends to help motivate me and hold me accountable in my weight loss goal. The more the merrier :-) If you have a similar large goal then even better, we can help each other in the process. I refuse to fail this time.

Replies

• jessicajoy87
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. You can add me!
  • LadyLoriAnn
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me, I'd love to help be supportive! I can use all the I can get as well!
  • Firefighter_Jay
    Firefighter_Jay Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Needing friends to help motivate me and hold me accountable in my weight loss goal. The more the merrier :-) If you have a similar large goal then even better, we can help each other in the process. I refuse to fail this time.

I wish you well!!! Stay strong!
  • okerachel
    okerachel Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's time I started making friends ;) I don't have a huge amount to lose but that last 15 pounds can be the hardest of all!
  • DaughterOfTheMostHighKing
    Options
    We all need support! You can add me! I need to lose at least 20 +!!! :smile:
  • BananableLector
    BananableLector Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. Feels so good to have the support . Family helps but they can also be a big hindrance too at times. Looking forward to the healthy life soon to come.
  • allana3uk
    allana3uk Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 110lb still to lose, but my current goal is to lose 50 by my brother's wedding in September. Need to keep motivation high and stress low so that I can accomplish this!
  • cadency
    Options
    I'm starting with a goal of 30 lbs, but ultimately, I'd like to lose 60! I'd like a buddy, too. I just started this thing and am on my second week...
  • mmhammer
    Options
    Hey! Add me. I have a few goals. Trying to lose about 50 lbs before a trip; trying to lose about 75 or so more overall. Long way to go... but motivated...
  • steffihoney
    Options
    You can do it! Support and motivation help a lot! I will send you a friend request.
  • R_is_for_Rachel
    R_is_for_Rachel Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    i need to lose 30-40 lbs really, hope thats enough.

anyway, i just want to be your friend as you have an awesome profile name!
  • or1ch6id
    Options
    i am in beginning of 100+ weight loss journey - add me :)
  • rdsxgrl28
    rdsxgrl28 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I KNOW you can do it!!! I am looking at 40 - to begin with, that's just my gainage want another 10-20- to hit my ultimate goal.

Feel free to add me
  • izzydino
    izzydino Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! I have 100 left.
  • jessicas0215
    Options
    My goal is to lose exactly 100 pounds!! Please everyone, feel free to add me as a friend. I'm new, just started yesterday and have no friends yet.
    I'm so excited to be doing this!!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    been there done that. lost 192lbs so far. 28 more to go. you can do it!
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Hey huni Im almost half way but beleive me I still have a long way to go but I can do this and so can you! Feel free to add me if you want xxx
  • Bri_Becq
    Bri_Becq Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I have 57 lbs to lose. Everyone add me please! We can ALL help e/o out :)

good luck in ALL your life goals!
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    I am down 27 and have at least 83 more to go. Feel free to add me.
  • jgraett2011
    Options
    I would like to lose a large amount too.... My first short term goal is to get to 250lbs... then long term is eventually under 200lbs.!!! I just want to feel better when i look in the mirror and right now I don't... Love to try and help encourage you, I am newer to the site and could use some support of my own too.