Body By Vi

Options
Who on here has done this? I can't imagine having to replace 2 meals a day for the rest of my life by sucking a shake threw a straw.

Replies

• n8vchick77
    n8vchick77 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    my bff is doing it, I like food too much. I did do the ol' slim fast years ago and that helped me lose.
  • newlifediva
    Options
    I HAVE BEEN DRINK THE SHAKE. I HAVE LOSS 30 LBS. IN 90 DAYS. I DRINK A SHAKE IN THE MORNING FOR BREAKFAST AND A SHAKE IN THE EVENING AS MY LAST MEAL. AND I FEEL GREAT. TRY YOU WILL LOVE IT. :)
  • Greeneyes73
    Options
    I am drinking Shakeology and have done so since November. I actually only replace one meal a day - it is my breakfast. But with the Turbo Fire program I am doing I can actually use it as a snack and I still get my 3 meals a day plus 2 snacks! I've had really good results with it and will definitely be sticking with it! Actually excited to receive the Tropical Strawberry flavor next week!
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I'm the aforementioned BFF :) I just started my second week. Week one - down 2.5lbs and 7" combined total from chest, waist hips butt and thighs. Energy level is increased as well. It's not for everyone. Especially if you enjoy the act of eating. For me, it's a blessing. I hate shopping for lunch foods and always skipped breakfast and now I don't have to :)
  • PamelaHenD
    PamelaHenD Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    losing more than 2lbs a week is unhealthy. I want a list in full detail what is in this stuff. I have seen some listing and there are a lot of bad things in there. I am not going to do it. because as soon as you stop your going to gain the weight back. I weight 165 in 2007. I got down to 135 all on my own and maintained that and I was still at that weight when I started here. But at one point I was 115lbs but it was due to running several times a week. I looked scary skinny as my friends say..lol. So I gave up the running when my knee started to hurt. I want to be around 120 no less I can even agree I was to thin. I know if I change eating habits I can maintain it I have done it for years now. Where as for shake there are to many things in them I am not willing to put in my body. Also need to add I have food allergies and 3 of the four listed on their shakes I am allergic to...
  • Greeneyes73
    Options
    Pam - as I had posted on here - I drink Shakeology by Beach Body and I stand behind it 100%!! I can send you information galore and video's if you would like. There is absolutely nothing bad in it like I have heard there is in the Body By Vi shakes. I have a friend who runs a gym and he is 100% into all natural and doesn't really like the idea of supplements and all that but he says that these Shakes are worth it and are VERY healthy. It means a lot to me because I know he does his research! The nice thing about these shakes is that they are a nutritional shake with 100% whole foods, vitamins, minerals, probiotics, prebiotics, etc. You can replace one meal a day with it or you can even use it as one of your snacks throughout the day. My friend says he would use it as an after workout drink to fuel and help repair your muscles. Let me know if you want the info and I would be more than happy to send it to you!
  • CAS317
    CAS317 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    @Greeneyes73 You sure are trying to get your Beachbody Coach sale on huh?
  • cruiser12
    Options
    I am doing the Body by Vi and on 2 weeks and not an ounce dropped. Can you please tell me the difference between this and your shakes and what is "bad" in Body by Vi Please. I am so frustrated and upset. I thought I could easily drop 5 lbs atleast.