Hello

Options
Hi everyone, I'm new here though i i found the app a few months ago i only started using it this week.
My profile kind of sums me up but basically I'm a female 27 year old, I am 5ft 1" and weigh 153lbs, I have struggled with my weight for a few years now. the biggest issue I have is negative thoughts and self sabotage through lack of self worth. For instance one train of thought that i get stuck on and which in the past sabotaged my weight loss and my self esteem is ' Why are you even bothering, your not worth it' and i got into this really bad mindset of if i looked after myself or put myself first i would be showing people that i valued myself which in my warped way of thinking would make me vulnerable.
I have worked hard to break the mental barriers and feel stronger and healthier mentally.
Now i just have to sort the physical out, So i finally had a reality check with my calorie count. I have never counted calories properly before always just guessed a rough daily intake. I uploaded a sample of my normal day to MFP and gosh i was shocked and disgusted, i'm not suprised the weight is not coming off. I have promised my self tat i owe it to me to get down to an healthier weight and give more effort to me, so i started this journey.

Replies

• DarthNox
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck to you on your journey :) And hooray, another veg*an! :)
  • sparkly96
    Options
    Good luck on your journey!!! I have realized that being accountable for your calorie intake makes such a difference. I do so much better when i count my caloires then when i dont. Surround yourself with positive people and supportive people to help you through.
    Good luck again.
  • photojunk
    photojunk Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the good wishes