100+ pounds to lose???

Options

Replies

• liha0808
    liha0808 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Here I am! Imagine being your weight and 5'2! Yes, I have about 150 to lose. A whole person!
    Feel free to add me, being accountable always helps. I have beaten cancer, so my doctor as well as myself says I can beat this, only this will be a longer battle. We have started a new Biggest Loser contest at work, so I'm recommitting.
    Good luck!:happy:
  • Embell0830
    Options
    I want to lose 150lbs so anyone on here please feel free to add me
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I have lost 140 pounds (gross, my net loss is about 85 now, hence being on MFP now). It took about 2 years, 90 or so came off in the first year though. It's all the simple things like drinking water, cutting out bad for you foods, and not giving in to late night cravings, and just get active. There are more details per individual results, of course, but that's what worked for me. A lifestyle change and real commitment to get healthy. Best of luck, it's a tough (not as tough as it seems, though) but worthwhile and rewarding decision.
  • suedibny82
    Options
    Hey, I just started, I weighed 322 when I started about 2 weeks ago and I'm at 214 now. My goal is to lose 20 lbs by my 30th birthday (March 19th). I want to ultimately be around 145 lbs. So I have quite a bit of weight to lose. Not sure how I let my weight get so high but I'm about to turn 30 and I'm done wasting time!
    Would love to have some supportive friends on here to keep me motivated! My husband will hopefully be joined me soon as well.
    I'm currently not working out, but I did buy Zumba and want to start using it 3-4 times a week to help get the weight off in time for my birthday. The smallest I've been in years is 274 (right after my son was born and he's 2 years old now.) So my next goal will be to hit 250.
    Baby steps :)
  • jeefyl
    jeefyl Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose 150. I started at 300...I'm at 295.2 now. I would like to lose at least some weight for my Husband's 10th High School Reunion and a Family Reunion. Then, I am planning to do a warrior dash with my sister in september!
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Hey, I just started, I weighed 322 when I started about 2 weeks ago and I'm at 214 now.

I take it you meant 314?
  • SarahRazaq
    Options
    i started my weight loss journey at 370 pounds in sept of 2010 and now im at 233. So ive lost a little over 137 lbs and I have about 73 more to go which would bring my weight loss total at goal to 210 pounds... Its a long rough journey, but YOU CAN DO IT!!!! Support and accoountability is key!! :-)
  • zml_mom
    zml_mom Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    hello

just wanted to say good luck and it is entirely possible to loose 100 lbs.
  • RisyaLifsheTova
    RisyaLifsheTova Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I started at 320lbs and I am currently 208 :) I have 51 more lbs to go. im thinking about lowering that. At first I wanted to be 158, but I am more anxious to get to 175! I may reset my goal, then go from there and see where i want to be.
  • CeeJourney
    CeeJourney Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    5'6" and I'm looking to lose a lil over 100lbs myself! I have lost 7lbs so far ... In the past I have lost 40lbs yet i gained the weight back but i can lose it and keep it off! WE ALL CAN DO IT!!! I'm definitely adding you all for the support & encouragement! :)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Yes. There are many gals on MFP who have lost 100 pounds and more. I've lost about 87 and am on maintenance now. I have a few MFP friends who have lost 100 or more pounds and are really looking great and have successfully maintained a super, fit, lifestyle. Lots of good luck to you in reaching your goals. You can do it!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    as you can see in my ticker I have lost over a hundred and still have a long way to go to reach my goal! it is totally possible!
  • jesusislove1526
    jesusislove1526 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and my goal is to relieve myself of 190 lbs. I started in November 2011 at 338, lost 5 lbs between then and January 5, 2012 and have lost 24 lbs since then, for a total of 29 lbs. My goal weight is 148. Feel free to add me. Good luck to everyone on their journeys to better health!
  • Createmyself
    Createmyself Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 95 pounds .. I would love to get some friends one here :)
  • stargazergrl82
    Options
    I've still got over a 100 lbs to lose so feel free to add me if ya like :D
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Nice job so far! keep it up girl!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    as you can see from my ticker i'm just over 50 lbs down and my goal is 210 down. SW: 380. Height 5'10". this site is awesome. find ppl who you LIKE to hang out with. and log everything. it'll keep you coming back, keep you losing.
  • KathyWel
    KathyWel Posts: 140
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I still have a long way to go but have lost a little over 100 pounds.
  • dbrightwell1270
    dbrightwell1270 Posts: 1,732 Member
    Options
    From my heaviest, I am down at least 110 lbs. Most of that was before I found MFP. I have lost 26 lbs since I joined the site and my goal is to lose another 84 and evaluate from there. If anyone in the same boat wants to be friends, I could use the support and hopefully provide as much or more motivation in return.
  • SarahJeanVSG
    Options
    HI! I would love your support and I would love to support you! I currently weigh 335lbs and I have 165lbs to lose. I just joined Golds Gym this monday, and I am meeting with a personal trainer tomorrow. I want so many things and I am going to have them!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!