15 months and 148 pounds gone

Options

Replies

• Emilia6909
    Emilia6909 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    You must want to pinch yourself each day! You deserve a cyber round of applause from all the MFP members! You have inspired me beyond words..... CONGRATULATIONS!!! You look phenomenal!!!!! :heart:
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    A wonderful success story. You can be so proud of yourself and it is so motivating to see your pictures!
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Wow great motivation, you looks fantastic!
  • christina0089
    christina0089 Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    The main thing is I have become a mom to my kids again. I can take care of them, play with them, do things I have never been able to do with them before. To me that is the best thing that has come out of this because I was always a sidelines mom instead of a participating mom

This is wonderful! I don't know you, but I am so happy for you!! I know you've worked hard to achieve this success - congratulations!! :flowerforyou:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Agreed!
  • hcn74
    hcn74 Posts: 214
    Options
    Amazing, inspiring results. Well done!
  • 661nancy
    661nancy Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow Alison..you should be so proud! Whenever I have a week with no weight loss, I go to the success stories to get inspiration and yours is definitely one of them. Fifteen months is a long time to stick with a program and you did it! Congrats to you. Keep up the good work.

661nancy
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • lizzy0580
    lizzy0580 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Great job!
  • EaglesWingsMama
    Options
    WOW! I needed to hear your story! Just starting on MFP but I have lost 45 lbs prior to this and was stuck! So I am adding this to my plan. Thanks.
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    OMG Amazing transformation!

^^^ THIS!! : ))
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Be very proud! I'm proud for you!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    wow, amazing!
  • WakingUp
    WakingUp Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thank you for having the courage and determination to keep going!
  • zambodiare
    Options
    You look fantastic! It is a real inspiration.
  • Amyneffdones
    Options
    Great job!
  • pastormick
    Options
    You are awesome!! I lost 154 in 18 months and it totally changed my life. The coolest part is now being able to use what I've learned to encourage others and get them moving in the right direction. I challenge you to do the same. There are so many people who feel like there is no hope. You have showed them that there is HOPE! Write you journey down, give it to them and then use a little tough love to get them going. God has definitely given you a blessing to share. I have written a book journaling all that I learned through my journey. It's a great tool to get conversations started.

Congratulations!!!!
  • raiderrodney
    raiderrodney Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Congrats!
  • Tony1966
    Options
    That's amazing and a great inspiration. Let's us know that anything is possible.
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    You look WONDERFUL!! Congrats. And I'm glad you stayed with it.
  • tawheeler1
    tawheeler1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think that you look great and thank you for sharing your story with all of us.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!