100+ pounds to lose???

Options
124»

Replies

• jillybean0123
    jillybean0123 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100+ to lose anymore but I started out that way. I started out at 260 and am now around 210 after a 6 month plateau so I am almost halfway there once I beat this stupid plateau. My goal is somewhere around 140 but really I'll see how I look when I get close and adjust accordingly.
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Hi there congrats on your loss so far! Im down 110ish so far and still have around 50 to go its a long road and I've had bumps along the way but its 100% worth it if only for having clothed that fit I used to cry anytime I was tryin.g to find something in the closet other than pj pants or work clothes crazy what a difference a year makes!
  • mochi1965
    Options
    friend me!
    i've lost almost 100 now but got another 200+ to go.
  • Harper0618
    Harper0618 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI!! I am wanting to lose about 150 pounds. I am going to Zumba 2-3 days a week and just bought a treadmill. I have lost 24 pounds so far. I just bought a FItbit and love it. Good Luck with your weight loss journey! You can do it!

Anyone can add me if you want! The more friends the better :)
  • feb06momma
    Options
    Yep, I'm in the same boat. I have at least 150 pounds to lose, although right now my first goal is to get out of the 300's. Started at 332 on Jan 1, 2012 and am down to 315 as of Sunday (the only day I weigh), I am always happy to add new friends along this journey!!
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Down 109 and not really sure how much more to go, but quite a bit. Feel free to add me!
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    well i've lost 192, hi.
  • 0Karen0
    0Karen0 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and want to loose about 120 total. My initial goal is to get to 199 by December when I'm taking a family vacation to Disneyland. I want to be able to ride on the rides with my daughter rather than trying to cram myself in them with her and being embarrassed. My daughter is almost 14 months and I'm still nursing her so I've had some struggles with that. I was told by my doctor not to go below 2,000 calories a day in order to preserve my milk supply. The depressing thing is the calculations say I should be eating only 1,500 or so in order to meet my first goal. I'm struggling with finding the time to workout since I work and try to spend as much time with my daughter as possible. We've been doing lots of walks but I feel like thats not cutting it.

I had originally joined MFP back in July and did great until I got the flu and lost all my motivation. I'd lost about 20 pounds and have gained almost all of it back. I'd love to be friends with anyone who shares my same goals. :)
  • courtneymal17
    courtneymal17 Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and want to loose about 120 total. My initial goal is to get to 199 by December when I'm taking a family vacation to Disneyland. I want to be able to ride on the rides with my daughter rather than trying to cram myself in them with her and being embarrassed. My daughter is almost 14 months and I'm still nursing her so I've had some struggles with that. I was told by my doctor not to go below 2,000 calories a day in order to preserve my milk supply. The depressing thing is the calculations say I should be eating only 1,500 or so in order to meet my first goal. I'm struggling with finding the time to workout since I work and try to spend as much time with my daughter as possible. We've been doing lots of walks but I feel like thats not cutting it.

I had originally joined MFP back in July and did great until I got the flu and lost all my motivation. I'd lost about 20 pounds and have gained almost all of it back. I'd love to be friends with anyone who shares my same goals. :)

If you can spare 30ish mins a day, seriously try Jilian Michaels' 30 day shred...the workout is super intense, and only lasts 27 mins for warm up, workout & cooldown. its hard, but stick with it and youll see results! it's a great start if youre struggling to wokrout
  • subway_to_liz
    Options
    Hi there,
    I have 113 lbs to lose, started in late 2010 and have lost 51lbs so far. It's a slow progress for me, although I do exercise and most days stay within my calory goal. But I'm 100% sure I'll get there :)
    I started my journey when I was 263 lbs (which is just before 120kilos), that was my moment when I knew I couldn't go on like this!
    I want to reach 150lbs which is my ideal weight before I turn 35, so I have 3.5 more years to lose those last 61 lbs:)

Feel free to add me, the more support, the better!
  • jgood21
    jgood21 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, my goal is to lose 150 lbs. I have lost 60 so far. So 90 more to go! Yikes!
  • prplhaz300
    prplhaz300 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I actually needed to lose 200 pounds when I started here. I have lost 63 pounds so far. It's really hard some days but it's getting a little easier as time goes on. I do Zumba 2-3 days a week and received a bike for a Valentine's gift so will hopefully be adding biking shortly. Good Luck.
  • juliekbwell
    juliekbwell Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    On my way to losing 10 lbs., 10 times as well! :)
  • BlackStarlight
    BlackStarlight Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    hey ive got about 110 to lose and im nearly at the half way mark now you can do this! xx
  • razzyjazz
    razzyjazz Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I started on January 8th and is down 16.8 pounds (round it up to 17..hehe). I am hoping that i can reach my 20-25 pound loss at my 2 month date of March 8th. I have my small goals of 10pounds so that big number does not freak me out. I try to focus on working out 5-6 days a week. I am in a boot camp class 2 days a week and Zumba or some other type of aerobic exercise the other days.

I want to lose around 100-110 just depends how I look once I reach my goal weight.

Feel free to add me.
  • tanya7007
    tanya7007 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

I just started tracking my weight with MFP again after a long break. In October, I stepped on the scale and saw that dreaded 300 that I swore I'd never see. I started fiddling around with trying to make some healthier choices at that point but fiddling was an apt description... in 2 1/2 months I managed to lose 6 lbs. Since I've started earnestly trying 5 weeks ago I've lost 8 lbs. I have a long way to go though and can use some friends who have the same goals as I do. I have at least 100 lbs to go but more importantly I want to be healthy.

Feel free to add me.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!