Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:
  • schlieffen
    schlieffen Posts: 269
    Options
    I for one, can't wait for my boobs to shrink a bit! I've always had larger than average boobs (thanks mom :grumble: :laugh: ) and am tired of not being able to wear a lot of cute shirts just because my damn boobs won't fit! My boyfriend will be sad to see them go, but as long as he can still have a handfull and I can fit in shirts then we'll both be happy :laugh:
  • slieber
    slieber Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I seriously want my breasts back. :explode: I've never had big cup size, but the more weight I lose the smaller my breasts get. I mean not shrinking- rather disappearing. Today I went bikini shopping finally!!! and everything would be fine, except for a bikini to look great you have to have breasts.
    That leads me to think maybe I shouldn't lose more weight. Yesterday I put on my skinny jeans(size 8) in a hurry and then just noticed that they were unbuttoned. :frown: maybe thats a sign... when do you know that its enough?

Here - have mine! I hate kicking them out of the way when I try to dance. It's a pain, literally and figuratively and it spoils the look in a leotard.

Mine are NOT reducing to what they used to be - guess age has something to do with it.
  • FORKDOWN
    FORKDOWN Posts: 1,754
    Options
    You can have mine.

(I'm a guy)

:laugh:
  • squib
    squib Posts: 34
    Options
    You can have mine.

(I'm a guy)

:laugh:

I think now I have 3 extra pairs of boobs :laugh: too much of a good thing... :laugh:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I like having them, but it's time to say good bye!:tongue:

When I lose weight, and get close to healthy weight people stop me and tell me to stop because that are about to disapear all together!:grumble:

What make mine look even smaller is that I have a large rib cage and large shoulders so my small boobs look non existant!:noway:

Lucky me, I married a man who wants blue eyes and blond hair! He does'nt care about the boobs at all!:laugh:
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    I like having them, but it's time to say good bye!:tongue:

When I lose weight, and get close to healthy weight people stop me and tell me to stop because that are about to disapear all together!:grumble:

What make mine look even smaller is that I have a large rib cage and large shoulders so my small boobs look non existant!:noway:

Lucky me, I married a man who wants blue eyes and blond hair! He does'nt care about the boobs at all!:laugh:

i'm the same way sorta, i have really strong shoulders! its nothing a cute shirt with the right cut can't fix