Not my official weigh-in day but...

Options
... I *had* to update my check-in weight today and I have to share my happiness :bigsmile: I am under 13st for the first time in over 2 years! :happy: :happy: :happy: I've lost 6.8lb, nearly half a stone, since joining a month ago, and I owe it all to this site!

I'm already adjusting to smaller meal portions, I'm getting back in shape (yesterday I did 20 pushups, when a week ago I couldn't even manage 4 girly pushups!), and I'm planning on doing the Cancer Research Race For Life in my area in June, which is something I would never have even considered a month ago. So much change in such a short time, and it's all down to this site and you guys on it! :heart:

Thank you all for posting your advice which helps me, and your success stories which motivate me.
May you all achieve your goals and get the happiness you deserve :flowerforyou:

Replies

• stephaniethomas80
    stephaniethomas80 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you and your success:smile:
  • ainleytopper
    Options
    It's nice to pass milestones. My trip to Cornwall these last few days has knocked me back butonly a hitch It's a long journey for me but this site has been a lifesaver for me
  • michellebd1980
    Options
    ... I *had* to update my check-in weight today and I have to share my happiness :bigsmile: I am under 13st for the first time in over 2 years! :happy: :happy: :happy: I've lost 6.8lb, nearly half a stone, since joining a month ago, and I owe it all to this site!

I'm already adjusting to smaller meal portions, I'm getting back in shape (yesterday I did 20 pushups, when a week ago I couldn't even manage 4 girly pushups!), and I'm planning on doing the Cancer Research Race For Life in my area in June, which is something I would never have even considered a month ago. So much change in such a short time, and it's all down to this site and you guys on it! :heart:

Thank you all for posting your advice which helps me, and your success stories which motivate me.
    May you all achieve your goals and get the happiness you deserve :flowerforyou:

That's awesome, good work!
  • 714rah714
    714rah714 Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    That is awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!