dvds similar to 30ds?

Options
I like 30 ds as I can fit it in easily- I struggle with time for anything longer- does anyone know any other short ( 20 min or so) dvds that actually are useful, as I like to change what Im doing every now and again

Replies

• ctsmith
    ctsmith Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I think Jillian's ripped in 30 are 24 minutes long and similar to 30DS. Good luck finding something. I am on day 5 of 30DS!
  • Ladeda1
    Ladeda1 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering this too. 30DS is just the right length to fit into my day with no excuses!
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Chris Freytag has a series of 20 min. workouts call 10 Pound Slimdown. You get an upper, lower, total body, core and yoga routine in the set. They are similar to 30 DS in that you do weight work, then cardio. You do a total of three circuits.
  • CMmrsfloyd
    CMmrsfloyd Posts: 2,383 Member
    Options
    Jillian's Ripped in 30 is about 35 minutes (including warm-up and cool-down). It's a very similar setup but different movements, and there are 4 levels instead of 3. She also has 'yoga meltdown' which is a little over 30 minutes for 1 level, and there are 2 levels on the dvd.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I'll echo the Ripped In 30 DVD - same format as 30DS, same time length, and packs a punch in every level. I also like her 6 Week Six-Pack - it's about 30 minutes and while it focuses on your core, it's also got some great cardio and you use a single hand weight for some of the moves. Between the weight and the various plank moves, your whole body still gets a workout, not just core. One of my faves.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I love the Biggest Loser Calorie Knockout that I have.. It has 3 circuits, each one is more intense than the one before it, just like 30DS. Each circuite with the warmup and cooldown amounts to around 23 minutes. It is a good workout too, you really burn a lot of calories. You can either do 1 circuit or 2 or all 3 and you can customize your workouts so that you can choose exactly what you want to do and the order you want to do it in.

I would assume that the other Biggest Loser DVD's are the same.
  • lvnascar
    lvnascar Posts: 3,459 Member
    Options
    Thought of some more that are similar to 30 DS

Barry's Bootcamp Fat Blaster Workout series (Two 20 min. workouts 1 upper / 1 lower it also has two 10 min. workouts for upper / lower / abs)
    10 Days to a Better Body with Cindy Whitmarsh (Two 35 min workouts 1 upper and 1 lower)