26lb down (pics) hope u can tell!

Options

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see it! ...and 26 lbs. is a lot - great job!
  • CharmingCherry
    Options
    Wow, you really can tell - well done :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Thank you - your are all very kind - i will keep looking back at this thread and remind myself that even if the scales are not moving at least the difference is noticable - thanks for your support - it is really appreciated :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Graciecny
    Options
    Look at your legs in that last pic - huge difference just there! And as others have said, noticeable differences all over. Congratulations!!! I'm only a fraction of the way to where you are, but I can't wait to see that kind of difference!
  • jessicaann05
    Options
    Absolutely you can tell! You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • Doors76
    Options
    You can most certainly see the difference and hey, 26lbs IS alot and you should be proud of having lost that much to date :-)

You may have hit a plateau due to your body/muscles having gotten used to the same workouts ... try throwing something else into the loop or doing a completely different workout for 4 weeks and see if that shakes things up a bit.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Yes, of course you can tell!!! I bet you are feeling much better. I imagine that's at least one clothing size if not more??
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Options
    Oh yeah I see a big difference!!! Keep up the great work =)
  • mjshorty5
    Options
    you can really tell, awesome!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

3 stones ? what is that

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane
  • grannygethealthy1111
    Options
    Yes, you can tell the difference. Congratulations on the weight lost and keep up the great work.

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Heck Yeah!!! I sure can see a difference...You've lost weight from all over your body, and it shows! You and your hubby have done really well. You guys look great
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    You look BEAUTIFUL. Yes, there is a wonderful difference in your pictures.
    Congratulations, 26 lbs is a lot of weight.... I will be THRILLED when I hit 26 lbs!
    That is no small accomplishment. I'm sure you worked hard to bring it there!
    ~Jess
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    3 stones ? what is that

Stone = 14lb (sorry UK term) so 3 stone is 42lb

2 nations separated by the same language.... LOL
  • SuzieMae78
    SuzieMae78 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Wow, definietly a difference!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Thanks for sharing, very motivating...I think I need to start taking more pics to see results!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    Options
    Massive difference for sure!
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You can really tell. Keep up the good work. I'm happy for you.
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow I can tell...looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!