Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

26lb down (pics) hope u can tell!

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Can definitely see it! ...and 26 lbs. is a lot - great job!
  • Wow, you really can tell - well done :)
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    Thank you - your are all very kind - i will keep looking back at this thread and remind myself that even if the scales are not moving at least the difference is noticable - thanks for your support - it is really appreciated :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Graciecny
    Graciecny Posts: 302 Member
    Look at your legs in that last pic - huge difference just there! And as others have said, noticeable differences all over. Congratulations!!! I'm only a fraction of the way to where you are, but I can't wait to see that kind of difference!
  • Absolutely you can tell! You look great! Keep it up! :)
  • You can most certainly see the difference and hey, 26lbs IS alot and you should be proud of having lost that much to date :-)

You may have hit a plateau due to your body/muscles having gotten used to the same workouts ... try throwing something else into the loop or doing a completely different workout for 4 weeks and see if that shakes things up a bit.
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Yes, of course you can tell!!! I bet you are feeling much better. I imagine that's at least one clothing size if not more??
  • hlandry6
    hlandry6 Posts: 230
    Oh yeah I see a big difference!!! Keep up the great work =)
  • you can really tell, awesome!
  • sergetns73
    sergetns73 Posts: 172 Member
    I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

3 stones ? what is that

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane
  • Yes, you can tell the difference. Congratulations on the weight lost and keep up the great work.

11613466.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • tinacc1
    tinacc1 Posts: 57 Member
    Heck Yeah!!! I sure can see a difference...You've lost weight from all over your body, and it shows! You and your hubby have done really well. You guys look great
  • frosty73
    frosty73 Posts: 424 Member
    You look BEAUTIFUL. Yes, there is a wonderful difference in your pictures.
    Congratulations, 26 lbs is a lot of weight.... I will be THRILLED when I hit 26 lbs!
    That is no small accomplishment. I'm sure you worked hard to bring it there!
    ~Jess
  • dianeellen2
    dianeellen2 Posts: 259 Member
    3 stones ? what is that

Stone = 14lb (sorry UK term) so 3 stone is 42lb

2 nations separated by the same language.... LOL
  • SuzieMae78
    SuzieMae78 Posts: 52 Member
    Wow, definietly a difference!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! Thanks for sharing, very motivating...I think I need to start taking more pics to see results!!
  • aqua_zumba_fan
    aqua_zumba_fan Posts: 383 Member
    Massive difference for sure!
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    I know 26lb is not a lot - but i have been stuck at 26lb for the last 3 weeks so i thought i would have a look at some pics to try and keep myself focussed

So holiday pics from Cornwall August 2011 followed by holiday pics from Egypt Jan 2012

i think you can tell the difference but i wanted to share (and see if others could tell)

BTW hubby has lost 3 stone too

Before (Aug 2011) the pictures on holiday that made me start to diet!

Bude2011.jpg

Budeus-1.jpg

Jan 2012 on holiday again but 26lb lighter

egyptus.jpg

Egypt.jpg

Hope the pics work - and they are resized correctly!!

Diane
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 753 Member
    Great job!!
  • Sarena3
    Sarena3 Posts: 49 Member
    You can really tell. Keep up the good work. I'm happy for you.
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Wow I can tell...looking good!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!