from ( ) to ) ( ! +++pictures!

Options

Replies

• RazorbackRich
    Options
    Great job! Very Impressive! I also like to keep in mind what accomplishments like this mean to other parts of your life. Just think, if you can do this, you can do anything! :smile:
  • miramichimudder
    Options
    New to the site (since Jan 2012) just found the forum section. You look great, it is amazing what the support of the site can make hapen for people. I too have 31lbs off since January but I have a lot further to go then you, a lot..........lol.
  • whoa, thanks! what a booster to keep going! yes, support system on MFP is incredible! the comments on success stories are one of the sweetest NSV's and can be a great motivation. and motivation is 4/5 of the job! if you are motivated to become healthy - eating healthy and exercising comes along easily! for each of us there is that "thing" holding us down - that once we realize and acknowledge, turns the switch on/off into setting us on a journal towards greater self love and nurturing, and setting your own health and fitness on a higher level on your priorities. whether it's psychological or environmental, once that clicks in our heads - everything becomes a piece of cake!

for me it was stress/emotional eating. i was taught since little that food is the ultimate gratification for all successes (celebrating everything with it) and the best sedation for all fails ("eat, you will feel better") - growing up to be very emotional (in terms of emphatic and sensitive to the world around me) - this habit turned out to be completely detrimental, as i was always experiencing much joys and the bumps along the way that came along, produced the same effect. also, up to recently my own well being was not high on my priority level -- i was all about the bigger picture, helping others through philanthropy, studying etc. &thinking time for me will come later.

which is a bad mindset. your time is NOW. and can always be NOW. that doesn't mean you are selfish, it only means that as you take better care of yourself, there is also more YOU to give to the world (of course only if you wish so).

so, introspect, take your time... and than juice out all the inspiration and motivation you can get from other people's incredible successes on these threads (as i do!) and fuel yourself up for a journey of a healthy life time! because it's so worth it! so incredibly worth it :-))))

cat x
  • wendyd18
    Options
    well done, you look amazing
  • arr0528
    arr0528 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    How tall are you??? You have a similar body from to me and I would LOVE to look like you someday!!!!
  • omg, for realz?! but you look so tiny already (much more than me now!)... i am 163 cm, 5'4'' ... :-)) x
  • MizCJ84
    MizCJ84 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    You have only been doing this since December??? Wow, you are incredible!
  • STMahlberg
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • celiagen
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for sharing; definitely an inspiration to keep going and not give up. You look great!
  • hedgiie
    hedgiie Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    indeed its now ) (
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    looks like it working for you!!
  • tfancey
    tfancey Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    You look so great, keep it up girl :D
  • wow, you look fantastic. keep up the great work. congrats!
  • monbeaucher
    monbeaucher Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Question!!!! Was your second before picture taken at Disney World or Disneyland?!
  • melbelle264
    Options
    Wow, you look fabulous! Very impressive, 30 lbs in such a short amount of time. Very motivational! :)
  • gigiangelique
    gigiangelique Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • d3mon4ngel
    d3mon4ngel Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations! :drinker: :happy:

I'm the same height as you but I'm still at the start of the journey. I hope I look as good as you when I get to my goal (140lb).
  • sevencallmemom
    sevencallmemom Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Wow! I thought your before was adorable, but the after....DANG girl! Way to go!
  • rachs08
    Options
    Awesome job!! I was around the same weight as you to start and hoping to be where you are today but its a slow process for me. I seem to be toning up but not dropping too many pounds. Only 3lbs so far, thanks for motivating me to keep going though! You look great.
  • BeautyFromPain
    BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
    Options
    ahhhh you wonderful people make me feel like tumblr_lzgj5c1l711qzw3m3o1_250.gif haha :-D

@beautiful girlie with the kitten:-))
    i lost in total about 14kg; that's around 30lbs... i was about 185lbs to begin with and now i am in my 150s:-)))

awesome! i hope to get as good results as that :)
    i've lost 15kg, 33lbs from 213 to 180 but hoping to look as good at 150 as you do!
    How tall are you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!