mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    understood, I was confused as there is an mfp member named "namaste"

Oh, okay.

Happy today :smile:
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, I replied to a topic about eating exercise calories, and how I lost 40lbs doing so, and pretty much was told that too many people are focused on weight loss and not muscle retention. Um excuse me, I've got about 100lbs to lose, while yes, I do some things to strengthen and build muscle, as of right now Weight Loss is my focus. Once I get to my GW then I will focus on maintaining and more muscle tone...And yes the person that has to lose 100lbs has a different journey then the one that only wants to lose 10 and just get into shape. But for me, right now (or after baby is born) losing this extra weight is what will help me move on to my next fitness goals. And if someone thinks I'm doing it wrong, well they can just bite me.lol
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well said!
  • mamasasa
    mamasasa Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Totally agree, I replied to a topic about eating exercise calories, and how I lost 40lbs doing so, and pretty much was told that too many people are focused on weight loss and not muscle retention. Um excuse me, I've got about 100lbs to lose, while yes, I do some things to strengthen and build muscle, as of right now Weight Loss is my focus. Once I get to my GW then I will focus on maintaining and more muscle tone...And yes the person that has to lose 100lbs has a different journey then the one that only wants to lose 10 and just get into shape. But for me, right now (or after baby is born) losing this extra weight is what will help me move on to my next fitness goals. And if someone thinks I'm doing it wrong, well they can just bite me.lol

Offering for someone to bite you on this site???? Risky don't you think? :wink:

Enjoy your journey :flowerforyou: