Any ladies 5'6-5'8 or curvy women looking for encouragement?

Options

Replies

• LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    Options
    I used to be curvy before but now that I lost weight, everybody is telling me that I also lost my butt & boobs even if I do squats, lunges, deadlifts & chest press. I don't want to be fat again but want my boobs & butt baaacckkk!!! :cry:
  • voodoomoocow
    voodoomoocow Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I think I added everyone, but it kept telling me to wait 10 minutes so I may have missed a few people. If that's the case, feel free to send a request. I'm here for you!
  • saudade87
    Options
    i'm 5'6! i know what you mean about the body issues you may have because as a teen, even at my lowest weight of 118lbs, my body just did not look right (hip bones are huge! i looked sickly) i'm right there with you!
  • mocha1975
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and have always felt 'curvy' compared to my friends. I was 164 when I started 30 days ago, I now weigh 154 - it has been one long struggle but I know it is worth it! My goal weight is also 135 - I am looking to increase my friends list so everyone please feel free to add me. Support is definately the key to success 
  • Fatchickslim
    Fatchickslim Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7, anyone can add me if they like!
  • LesleeAH
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and my butt is out of this world!!! But curves are way sexy, we should all feel lucky! ;)
  • peacefulwhisper
    peacefulwhisper Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    5"8 Looking to loose about 15 pounds and tone tone tone. I have the thigh and heavy hipp stomach issue along with the bootie ( which I don't mind. Top half of me always stays thin the bottom rebels. I just joined yesterday. Add me if you like. :)
  • Hi, I am 30 years old and I am 5'7.5 and my SW was 182lb, CW is 160lb and GW is 140lb.
    Measurements are 40" bust, 31"waist, 38" hip.
    I am upside down curvy, with broad shoulders and ribcage which a lot of weight can successfully hang from, a thicker waist and average hips, slim legs. This shape easily emphasises the excess fat when I am over weight and I aim to get super fit and healthy, concetrating on my body fat percentage once I near my goal, as I appreciate I may not slim down as small as others due to my build.

Feel free to add me, I always look for inspirational friends!
  • bbwceo1019
    bbwceo1019 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    6' and have thunder thighs :()
  • kristyvere
    kristyvere Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    5'8", very small in the middle, and much bigger round the butt and bust :( and :) lol
    Happy to provide encouragement if you want to add me!
    Good luck on your journey :) xx
  • Sookie_182
    Sookie_182 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'm in the exact same position! i'm 5'10/5'11 and my bottom half, in particular my thighs are bigger, they make buying jeans a nightmare might fit me in the thighs but too big everywhere else! add that to trying to find a pair that are long enough in the leg as well... well lets just say its no wonder I prefer wearing dresses!! lol
  • Yary2931
    Yary2931 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6, curvey, started at 164 lbs. Now down to 158. Goal weight is 135 - 140 and also need a lot of encouragement. Would love to have you as a friend. New to the site and no friends yet :-(
  • jcandidi1
    jcandidi1 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'4 but I am definatly curvy... dont take my profile pic as an example... that was taken almost 3 years ago befor I put on a hundred pounds. I give and take encouragement also :) friend me !!
  • skillaz123
    Options
    Hey! why not follow my new blog on myfitnesspal? If you're not then thats probably whats wrong with your life!
  • miggyxstardust
    miggyxstardust Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm curvy too and 5'7". My SW was 175, and now I'm down to 155. I've been trying to keep myself motivated, but I'd love friends to keep me accountable also. Feel free to add me!!!
  • Nocturnes
    Options
    Curvy 5'61/2" and curvy
  • vballscriscuolo
    vballscriscuolo Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm only 5'2" but I have the same problems, feel free to add me, I could use support and am more than willing to help if I can!
  • babymhere
    Options
    5,8 and full on the curves

Add me if you like :)
  • cmarie1020
    Options
    Hi Ladies!
    I just joined the site. I am 5"6 and I got lots of curves, my thighs are ridiculous! :P I have gained about 30 pounds over the past few years and I just got engaged, so I want to get back to my ideal weight :)
  • scullyuk06
    Options
    I am 5'6, and need to loose a good 50lbs to get a "healthy" bmi, and yes I am definately "curvy!" Feel free to add me! -x-