Starting 30DS on monday, Who's with me!

Options
2»

Replies

• SkinnyGirlFatBody
    SkinnyGirlFatBody Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    day 5, hope it gets easier...knee is hurting! like it though!!

I find it's always my calves that bother me!
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    I should of added this before, my measurements for today:

Weight: 195.2 (gained a bit over Christmas)

Neck: 13"
    Bicep: 11.5"
    Waist: 41"
    Hips: 43"
    Thigh: 27"
  • SkinnyGirlFatBody
    Options
    Does anyone else's calves kill them after doing 30DS? I think it's the jump rope that is really doing me in, I'm hoping it goes away soon!
  • burntpie
    burntpie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Happy to find this! I'm on Day 3!!!
  • burntpie
    Options
    I actually did Jillian's Killer Buns and Thighs on Monday, then found the 30 Day Shred and thought I would try that instead from Tuesday. However, the KB&T video ANNIHILATED me! So much butt and thigh pain. I'm persevering through my first few Shred days but hard to tell what's causing the hurt right now. However, day 3 is better than day 2, so hopefully will get a bit better every day (then I'll up the weights).
  • burntpie
    Options
    Just did Level 1 Day 5, starting to get easier, yay!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Level 1 today.... HOLY MOLY MY QUADS ARE SORE! I plan on doing 30 days straight with no rest day! I will post before and after pics!!
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am on Day 3 of Level 1 today.... HOLY MOLY MY QUADS ARE SORE! I plan on doing 30 days straight with no rest day! I will post before and after pics!!

I didnt get to do it straight. I ended up taking rest days because i had an overwhelming fatigue for a few days. Overworked and underslept= no bueno. But technically today is Day 7 of Level 1 and im not as sore. I think I do need to incorporate some elliptical too. I think i need more cardio. For whatever reason i get a pain foot pain on my right foot when i do jumping jacks. I think I do them incorrectly!
  • chrissiij
    chrissiij Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have just ordered a boxset of her DVDs and am going to give each of them a whirl. It all sounds deliciously painful!
  • WHO'S ON THE TRAIN??? tomorrow is my 8th day, level 1! i am also doing ripped in 30, and 2x per week yoga meltdown and 6w6p!

add me, lets share the pain!