2»

Replies

• Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Yay! Great job
    :flowerforyou:

As a side note:

I read that for my weight I should be drinking 90 oz of water a day! So the 8, 8oz glasses are for the "at their ideal weight" people and I should drink more...
    My issue with this is that I can and do drink the 8, 8oz ers but I pee all the time! I pee before leaving work, once I get to my kids school to pick them up, and again as soon as I get home! I even had to leave my kids in the car in their car seats yesterday because I was going to pee my paints! Did I get the info wrong? Or are we really suppose to drink that much. Even right now I have to pee and I just went like 5 min ago! How can I drink 26 MORE oz? That just feels crazy to me!
    I'm going to pee now, I hope when I get back someone will have answered my question! lol:drinker:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    No problem! I was majorly bored at work. I have nothing to do this week but pick up the phone... :yawn: If anyone has any ideas of what else to put on the website, let me know! :smile:

It might be awesome to put some of our success stories (those who hit their GOAL weight) on there! That could be exciting...
    Maybe a current challenge or something.....
    We need to bang our heads together and come up with a good challenge for the June starters...
  • kandyjo
    Options
    The website is one of those free, really easy, drag and drop things onto pages, sites and so anyone with a little experience can do it. We can have a few people working on it and it shouldn't be too difficult.

Maybe some tech savvy gals will step up to the plate and help you out so it isn't all on you to do this...:happy: It might get to be a big pain for you after a while.... You are still so awesome for doing this!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Yay! Great job

As a side note:

I read that for my weight I should be drinking 90 oz of water a day! So the 8, 8oz glasses are for the "at their ideal weight" people and I should drink more...
    My issue with this is that I can and do drink the 8, 8oz ers but I pee all the time! I pee before leaving work, once I get to my kids school to pick them up, and again as soon as I get home! I even had to leave my kids in the car in their car seats yesterday because I was going to pee my paints! Did I get the info wrong? Or are we really suppose to drink that much. Even right now I have to pee and I just went like 5 min ago! How can I drink 26 MORE oz? That just feels crazy to me!
    I'm going to pee now, I hope when I get back someone will have answered my question! lol:drinker:

the the eight 8 oz or just a good guideline the more OUNCES you are the more OUNCES you need to drink :happy: ONce your body is good and hydrated, you won't have to pee so much.... You'll get there....just keep hydrating :wink:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    No problem! I was majorly bored at work. I have nothing to do this week but pick up the phone... :yawn: If anyone has any ideas of what else to put on the website, let me know! :smile:

If everyone is ok with it, I think we should get the monthly photos up to track our progress. Now this may be needlessly complicated to add to the website, but its an idea anyways!

Oh, fun idea....but I wonder if that will be a bunch of work and a total headache?
  • magglett
    magglett Posts: 2,000
    Options
    Yay! Great job

As a side note:

:laugh: You're too funny ... and man I can relate. :laugh: It eases up a bit after a while ... but I still get what I call "Pee Days" when I seem to sit on the throne most of the day:embarassed: . I also noticed that those are the days that show a loss on the scale the next morning. Anyway ... I say drink what you can ... I started off working towards the 8, 8oz glasses a day and now I actually crave water ... I drink way more then that now. Go figure eh? Good luck with your quest to lose poundage and hopefully your body will adjust to the water thing soon. Until then ... know where the restrooms are before you go.
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I used to jokingly say that that is how you loose the weight not from drinking the water but from running to the bathroom.
  • GetFitBy2010
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: Meags23 :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • sassycat
    sassycat Posts: 108
    Options
    Thank you meags!! The chart is awesome! Great job! :happy:
  • shereen647
    Options
    Im down 1 pound. Well thats a start.
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is awesome Meags23 that you did all that work for the June starters.

Can I get on the list? When you have time to get around to it....

SW:231
    CW: 231

This last monday (the 29th) was my first weigh in. Thanks so much!!!
  • buttabean14
    Options

Give me your stats, I'll add you now.

Hi Meags23-

I weigh-in on Wednesdays because Saturday is my free day. Trying to keep it consistent. My start weight was 240. Today I am 237. :happy: